Chapter Nine

Clark's POV

School. I hate that word and the place that it describes. It describes something that confines me to Hell. Not literal hell, but hell. Oh my god, what if Earth is actually Hell on Earth? Then would school literally be a second Hell on Earth? It makes me wonder sometimes...

But school is like a torture mechanism for people to pick on me, bully me in ways that make me just want to, discreetly, kill myself. I hate school with a burning passion. But if I killed myself, would that be just what the people telling me to do want? That's what the school counselor and school psychologist have said multiple times. Not like my parents would care... Hoth is the only one that cares for me. And Tyee, but he's different. He's not family. He's more than that to me, I'm not completely sure what exactly but I know it means a lot to me by the burning feeling in my chest every time I see him.

"I don't even want to go either. I could just stay home and kiss you all day, but we have to." I groaned as Tyee tried to urge me out of the car. He couldn't do it, not even if one of his neatly trimmed hairs from his stubble told me to nicely. Well, they couldn't anyways, because they can't talk, duh.

"Clark, you have to pass the regents at the end of the year, so get out." Tyee opened his door to get out, and I raised a curious brow at him. He couldn't just leave me in his car, could he? Would he trust me? He kept walking and I instantly got out of the car as well to follow behind him curiously.

"Tyee, where are you going?" I asked impatiently as I scurried up to him. "Tyee!"

"To school," he replied as he hit a button on his keys and I heard the car click. I couldn't believe it, how could he trick me? How did I fall for it?

I crossed my arms over my chest and huffed. This made my messy untamable hair fall into my face. The unnatural split ends stabbed my eyes, making me whine and rub at them continuously.

"Clark, are you crying?" Tyee asked as he placed a gentle arm on my shoulder, and I shook my head vigorously. I couldn't help my eyes tearing up, which I didn't know if they were or not, but I didn't like the feeling of something in my face. Hmm, I wonder how that sounded..

"No, there's just something in my eye."

"Yeah, okay."

"No I'm being serious, can you look for me." I sounded a little whiney. I knew it as one of my many voices. I was told to work on it multiple times by my father, so for a while now I've been trying to fix that flaw about myself.

I heard a curse word fly from Tyee's mouth and I felt his hands move mine from my face and he opened my eyes to blow in them. I flinched from the weird feeling on my eye, I didn't like this, even more than my hair.

"Better?" he asked and I blinked to get used to the feeling. Then I looked up at him adjusting to the feel. I nodded my head, but his hands lingered on my face, his thumb rubbing my cheek lightly with his thumb. I felt a tingle in my stomach and it felt awkward, my stomach seems to be making a lot of movement lately. Maybe I'm a little constipated..

Tyee smiled and moved his hands so he could grab my hand, much to my dismay. He lead me to the school. I didn't want people to see us, yet I wanted everyone to see us together. I'm pathetic.

No one would care if we are together either way. Not in the fact that we are gay---because of course they would care---but they wouldn't care because Tyee must still like girls.

They'll want him, and I can't do anything if they are as pretty as Caitlyn what's her face in my art class. She's beautiful, has high cheekbones and a figure to put me to shame. My eyes always seem to wonder to her every class and I can't help but not looking away. Sometimes though she looks over at me and smiles, and my face can't help but get red and I have to look away. If only she knew why I was looking at her.