Chapter 1

Eh, hello everyone 😅. This is not a continuation of 'Unexpected Guests'. This is the remake because well, the first one wasn't that good and didn't turn out the way I wanted so I thought I should remake it. I hope you will enjoy this one!
__________________________________________________________________

                                       "BOBOIBOY!"
After some time.

"Argh.."

"Boboiboy is awake!"

- - - - - - - - After all that talk

Boboiboy lay back down on the bed as the doctor and his friends told him to. But for some reason, he felt bothered and uneasy. He was worried that his watch might not work anymore and if it did not work anymore, then he wouldn't be able to continue his missions and help out his friends. All he could do was sigh and sleep. He will think of it tomorrow.

At night_-_-_-

The sound of owls and crickets roamed. But some noises were being made by itself. Instead of it being outside, it was inside the medical room. Boboiboy's watch was malfunctioning. Glitching and making all kinds of noise. Even though it was making noises, Boboiboy was in a deep sleep. So were the others. Suddenly, his watch was glowing bright. Then, 7 colored light balls came out. It was a surprise that the injured, including Boboiboy, were still sleeping soundly.

7 unknown people, or should I say figures, were confused. They were all thinking, How did we end up like this? How did we get out of the watch?

They began to look at each other and look back to one human. After a while, some of them went to explore the place.

In the morning_-_-_-

Boboiboy slowly opened his eyes before yawning.

"Hm, I feel a bit better now."

He thought out loud. He tried exercising his body for a bit but all he felt was pain. He fell on his bed looked back at his watch and sighed. He was wondering what happened to it. He felt some powers were gone but could sense some nearby.

"Boboiboy!" A voice called, making him flinch.

"Huh, Ochobot?"

"Boboiboy, you should be resting. You've not fully recovered yet!" The powers here said.

"Ehh? But I feel much better now, see!" He stretched his arm, ended up having to place his hand on his chest for support.

Ochobot put his arms on his…robot body? And shook his head. "Aish, stop being so stubborn, Boboiboy. You need more rest, everyone is worried about you."

"Don't worry, they know I'll get better soon." Boboiboy smiled.

Meanwhile

"HU HU, BOBOIBOY!" Gopal yelled, crying.

"Jeez, Gopal! We know you are worried and we are too but stop yelling!" Ying scolded while everyone else nodded their heads.

—-------------------—------------------------- .・゜゜・

"Oh, also, could you scan my watch please?" Boboiboy requested.

"Sure! But you have to rest after I do, understand?" Ochobot answered with a stern tone.

"Hmph, fine.." He mumbled.

Ochobot flew towards Boboiboy and scanned his watch just to see something shocking.

"Boboiboy...I don't detect any elemental energy!"

"What!?" He panicked, "Is this a joke!?"

"Of course not! Why would I be joking about this!"

Ochobot took some time thinking while Boboiboy kept panicking. Well honestly, they were both panicking.

"Boboiboy, you rest. I will see what I can do about this!" He said as he quickly flew out of the room.

"Wait-" Boboiboy reached out his hand but it was too late.

"But I can still sense my powers……" He looked at his watch with a stressed face.

After few minutes

"I want to get out.." Boboiboy whined.

Then a figure appeared right in front of him.

"Then why not get out?"

After an awkward silence,

"AHHHHHHHHH" Boboiboy screamed.

"Eh, am I scary?" The figure's voice sounded familiar.

After processing the situation, Boboiboy started to analyze the figure in front of him.

They took the figure of Boboiboy but the outfit and colors are different. Their cap is placed on the left side and is colored green instead of orange. (I will just say this much because I'm lazy)

"No, no! It's just that you startled me!" Boboiboy stuttered.

"Really?"

"Wait, Duri?" Boboiboy said with a surprised look.

"Mhmm, that's me!" Duri waved his hand.

"But I didn't even split. Besides, even if I did, I wouldn't be here by my usual appearance."

"I know," Duri responded.

"Then how- why are you here?"

"Well.."

"Well, what?" Boboiboy tilted his head.

"I.....Don't know..!" Duri said bluntly while smiling.

Boboiboy's sweat dropped.

"Heh, wait. Where are the others?" He asked.

"Um, I think...Oh! Right behind you!" Duri pointed behind him.

As soon as he pointed, Boboiboy looked back and screamed,

"AHHHHHHHH!"

Boboiboy moved his hands around in panic and then stopped as he realized that they were his elementals. All of them.

"H-how did you guys get here so fast" Boboiboy asked while he covered his face in embarrassment.

"Apologies, Master. We did not mean to startle you." Gempa stepped up front and bowed down with respect.

"No, no. It's okay. No need to bow." Boboiboy smiled awkwardly.

"Thank you. And I suppose you can tell each of us apart, am I right?"

"Uh yeah!"

Hmm, he is still a child. All human children are pretty much harmless and, well, quick to lie. However, this one seems different. I wonder.. what would being with this child-master be like.

One certain serious, red and black, elemental, Halilintar thought.

"Hello, master!" 2 voices called. Those voices are from Taufan and Blaze.

Both of them hugged Boboiboy and were joined by Duri.

Those three have so much energy...how do they do that? An Icy thought coming from our Ice elemental, Ais.

"My Lord, are you okay with being touched?" A polite yet gruesome stare came from Solar, the most intelligent of them all.

"Um, yeah.I'm fine with it." Boboiboy nervously replied.

"Please do tell me if you're uncomfortable."

"Yeah, sure..I'll think of it."

Blaze, Taufan, Duri? Those three act like troublemakers. They will surely cause trouble for our user. Spending time with them would sure be annoying and bothersome. Halilintar facepalmed.

I wonder if he's...

__________________________________________________________________

TO BE CONTINUED…