Chapter 4

Halilintar and Ais never thought the person who defeated the Legendary Elemental User would act like this, especially, being a kid who started saving the Earth at the age of ten and eleven.
___________________________________________________

Four figures could be seen playing and chasing after each other while smiling and laughing in joy. And those four figures, if you don't know, are Blaze, Taufan, Duri, and Boboiboy.

Gempa looked at the smile upon their faces and couldn't help to feel relaxed. Though they are worried about their master's health, they can't really argue with his choice. (Unless it's something reckless that he was about to do.)

They knew that after having injuries, being a bit sick, and getting a headache, it isn't wise to run around. But even so, they don't want to be strict to Boboiboy and not let him be happy.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*.・゜゜・

As Ais was about to sleep, Blaze ran behind them, making Ais surprised and looking at who they were getting chased after. It turns out to be Boboiboy. Both of them ran around in circles, where Ais was in the middle of it. They began to fall asleep when they turned away from the people who were playing.

"Hai, I'm exhausted." Boboiboy said as he sat down on the bed though a few people weren't too happy about that. "Ehh? Already?" The three elements pouted.

"Of course, he's a human. Unlike us, humans tend to get more exhausted, or tired than us, powers. Not only that, he is also injured, idiots." Halilintar informed.

"Bleh, like if we don't know that, dummy." Blaze fired back, also sticking their tongue out. Doing this made Halilintar irritated. But before anything could happen, Boboiboy spoke, "H-hey, let's all get along, 'kay?"

'Hmph!' Was all he heard.

"Hey now, let's get along as Boboiboy said, understand?" Gempa appeared, with a dark aura around them.

They made everyone in the room flinch. Halilintar only nodded while trembling. Meanwhile, the troublemakers just froze.

"Um, thanks, Gem." Boboiboy awkwardly smiled. Gempa smiled back and said, "No need to thank me-" Then, they just realized what Boboiboy said.

"Wait, what did you call me..?" Boboiboy stopped for a second then responded, "Uhh, Gem? Oh, sorry! Did you not like it? I can-"

"No, it's okay." Gempa smiled, "It's just…I never knew someone would give me a nickname.." They continued while their smile faded.

"Ehh!? What about our nickname that we gave you!?" The three elementals yelled. Boboiboy turned to them and asked, "Hm? What nickna-"

"DON'T SAY IT!" Surprisingly, Gempa's cheeks have a tint of red. Seeing this made Boi giggle and begged to know what nickname.

Blaze answered proudly, "We call them, 'MamaGempa!'" Gempa's face turned bright red in embarrassment. "Guess we can call them 'MamaGem' now." Taufan teased. Because of this, their face turn even brighter.

Halilintar turned to the opposite side of them so that no one could see them chuckling. Gempa covered their face and yelled out, "Stop it!" The rest continued laughing while Gempa's face continued turning brighter.

After a few minutes, Boboiboy then realizes how the elementals speak about each other. 'We call them 'MamaGempa!' He was wondering why but he let it be since he doesn't want to bother them.

*BANG 💥

A door was forcefully opened, revealing a figure at the door. It happens to be, the one and only,