Chapter 5

"Wait, really? If so, then did we make that for nothing?" Ochobot sulked.
____________________________________________________

"Actually, I added another feature with it." Solar spoke up.

Everyone looked at Solar and were curious about the feature. "I made a feature where even though we are split, Boboiboy could use our first tier elements,"

Blaze and Gopal opened their mouths but Solar interrupted, "However, I am not sure if he can use our powers and weapons." After they finished, Gopal let out a 'pleh' sound,

"Hai, you made a feature for Boboiboy to use your first tiers yet, you don't know if he can use the powers? Then it's only worth is changing his clothes to look like you guys." He rolled his eyes.

Solar twitched their eyes and tried to control their anger. "Well excuse me, Foodie boy, we don't know that yet. So don't assume so quickly..." You can literally see them tightly clutching their fist.

Gopal trembled at the sight and 'Eeked'. Boboiboy sighed and defended, "Solar, you know how Gopal is. He usually joke around and act like this and we even thought it was frustrating but we got used to it. So you should too."

Solar's eyes soften and they breathed in and out, "Yes, I understand." Gopal face became relief and smiled at Boboiboy and of course, he smiled back.

'Their friendship seems strong..he even cares for the idiotic one...' All of the elements thought.

"Oh wait, Boboiboy, Commander said that we will have one day break and you get one extra." Yaya mentioned. Hearing this made him surprised. "Why am I the only one who gets extra?" Everyone stared at Boboiboy with an 'are-you-serious' face.

"Because you defeated Rat'taka, fought the most, have the most injuries, and almost drowned! Don't you get it!?" Ying face palmed. "But it wasn't only me, all of us fought to defeat him." Boboiboy face became brighter with his words.

"Well- true but you did the last attack!" Ying argued back. "Even so, it's still doesn't change the fact that we all helped to defeat him!"

They kept arguing back and forth. Taufan turned to Gempa and whispered, ("Aren't you gonna stop them?") Gempa sighed and responded, ("I would but most of Ying's, if that's her name, words are true and I can't deny it.")

Because Gempa wasn't going to stop them, Taufan willingly stepped forward and let out a medium-strong wind between them. "Hey hey, no more fighting, 'kay?" They cheerfully smiled. Then Taufan used their wind to make Boboiboy fly towards them and hugged Boboiboy like a teddy bear. Though the rest of the troublemakers were kinda jealous.

"So...are we going to test the feature that Solar made?" Ochobot reminded. "Right!" Boboiboy said. He was a bit nervous but still tried it. Taufan moved back so Boboiboy can have space. "Boboiboy Air!" A blinding light covered Boboiboy and once it disappeared, there was Boboiboy Air(water).

"Woah, it actually works!" Gopal exclaimed. "Boboiboy! Can you test out Air's powers?" Yaya asked curiously. "I will try." He replied. Boboiboy summoned a wave, a very small one of course.

The elements were pretty impressed about the result. "Wow! Look, Ais- wait, where's Ais?" Blaze looked around and so did Duri. "They're still sleeping, aren't they?" Halilintar sighed.

"Wait, 'they'? What do you mean by that?" Gopal asked. Halilintar scoffed, "Eh, nothing. Just mind your own business." Gopal grumbled.

"I will wake them up!" Duri happily said. The Kokotiam group was confused at the term they keep using. "Hello? Ais? Ais.. AIS!" After many attempts, they still wouldn't wake up. "Hm, I got this." Gempa walked forward and said, "Ais, I will give you Tok aba's special hot chocolate if-" before they could continue, Ais immediately woke up after Gempa said 'Tok aba's' special hot chocolate'.

"Where.." Ais looked just to see everyone staring at them. "What." They said with an intimating tone. The group (except Boboiboy) got somehow creeped out. ("Your elements are weird..") Gopal whispered to Boboiboy. Unfortunately, since the elementals are not human and are strong beings, they can hear what Gopal saying, clearly. "Hey! That's rude you know!" Blaze pouted while the other two troublemakers nodded in agreement.

To be honest, Gopal was lucky that it was these three who responded because if it was the others.....i don't know if he would survive. Okay maybe not Gempa too.

Boboiboy changed back to his usual clothes and sat on his bed. "I'm feeling a bit tired..." "Oh yea, you should rest."

"Actually, Boboiboy, I was wondering if the elementals could go on a mission with us." Yaya asked though she kind of hesitated. "Ridiculous, it is no use for us to go on missions." Solar refused, but still looked at Boboiboy for his answer.

"Um, I think it's fine though.." His answer shocked the elements. "Then what about you? Who's going look after you!?" Gempa yelled in worry.

Boboiboy smiled and assured, "Don't worry Gem, it's not like I'm the type to get out of bed and be reckless just because I'm bored." Both his friends and elementals stared at him. "Haha..w-why are you guys staring at me like that..?"

"You're definitely the type to do that." Ochobot facepalmed. Boboiboy gasped dramatically. "Okay, so is your elementals coming or nah?" Gopal said with a bored expression.

"I mean..it's their choice if they want to." Boboiboy took a glance at them and then back to his friends. "I say....we..can go.." Halilintar said, wanting to refuse but after what Boboiboy said, they can't say no. Neither can the others.

"Let's just see how this will turn out.."

_______________________________________________________

TO BE CONTINUED

Okay so I finished this chapter and it was faster then before, right..? Anyways enjoy!

Sorry that it's short😢