Chapter 6

"Let's just see how this will turn out.."

_________________________________________________________

"Have a nice rest, Boboiboy!" Yaya said. "Bye Boboiboy and don't be reckless!" Ying waved. "You better get well soon or else I won't share some food with you!" Gopal dramatically said.

After his elements and friends said their 'farewells', they left out the door before closing it. Boboiboy layed down on the bed. 'Hai, it has not been one minute but I'm already bored..' He stretched his arms and closed his eyes, trying to sleep but failed to. He felt tired but couldn't sleep so mind as well walking around.

Boboiboy stood up, lifted the curtains on the windows and looked at the sky. 'It got late pretty fast,' he looked more up and saw the moon. It was bright and beautiful. Though it looks close, the moon is far. That reminds him..of his father and him; the moon represents his father, who is far away but still a person he admires.

Boboiboy smiled with tears in his eyes but didn't go down. "I wonder...when can I see you again..." He mumbled.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*❀※☆

"Why would I need to train if I'm already so powerful?" Solar said with their one and only arrogant personality and a smug face. "Look, even if you're strong, you need to learn how to control it!" Ying explained with a tired look. Gempa walked up to Solar and patted their shoulders. "Ying is right, you are powerful and you need to control it." Solar began to put up a serious face. "Yes, I know but why would I need to control if I was attacking the enemy? I should go all out on them."

Gempa sighed, ONCE AGAIN, and replied, "You may be correct but what about other things around you? You defeat the enemy and? Destroy the things around you?" Solar lowered their brows and answered, "Then the 'things' should not get near me. Simple as that." "Hah, nothing will work, huh? How about you just practice your solar blast, solar eclipse beam or something." Ying sighed.

"And what? Blast everything out of existence?" They said sarcastically.

The others was training and practicing their abilities. Halilintar slashed training dummies the came from nowhere. They also tried doing combat things just in case. BUT one thing....the one thing they wish they couldn't see....

B A L L O O N S

They tried to avoid as many as possible. The curprit(s) behind this is none other then.. THE troublemakers! Halilintar will surely beat them up after this.

Taufan was busy controlling their winds, making tornados and quickly stop them immediately, and grabbing things of the ground with strong force before sending balloons to Halilintar.

Gempa didn't pay any attention to the chaotic things that were happening after walking away from Solar and Ying. They decided to make earth golems and attacks, also barriers. Then Yaya asked Gempa if they could make solid flying earth balls. What she wanted to do is try to smash as many as possible and at this point, both Gempa and Yaya are sparring with each other.

Ais pretty much did not know what to do. They kept walking around in circles until they felt like they wanna sleep. (Which is not long) However, they knew that the mission will be after tomorrow's tomorrow and will have to replace Boboiboy. One thing they wanted to ask is..WHY DO TRAINING AT NIGHT!?

Because of that, Ais would want to sleep more and get tired more too. They kept trying to not fall asleep no matter what, but it was too hard for them.

Ying saw them sleeping and then facepalmed. She didn't know what to do so she ran to Gempa, who was practicing (𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐) with Yaya, and asked them what should they do with Ais, who was sleeping.

Gempa didn't look surprised, they looked rather like they knew this is going to happen. "Hm, I knew this would happen but why are you asking me? Do you think I'm their mom?" "Yes."

Gempa didn't say anything and looked at her with a 'dumbfounded' face as Ying realized what she said and immediately said 'no'.

_________________________________________________

TO BE CONTINUED

Anyways, sorry for taking long and hope you enjoyed😊

٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ