Chapter 8

"WHAT!?"
_________________________________________________

The elementals are confused as the Kokotiam group were. "B-but why sir?" "It seems the mission is more serious than we thought. At first, we thought it was just a usual mission that is about rescuing a powersphera, well it is, but the enemy is the to worry about!"

'The enemy?' They all thought. One of them was going to ask but Gopal disrupted,

"But it's already night time and we won't even get enough sleep!!! How are we supposed to fight if we don't have energy!?"

Gempa spoke, "We, elementals do not need to sleep to get energy. I suppose we can be an use to the mission." As they spoke, Commander Kokochi had a confused look on his face. "Boboiboy? Why do you need to split?"

When Gempa was about to respond, Halilintar took over. "We will explain that later. Just tell us who and how powerful is the enemy." Despite their rudeness, Commander Kokochi still answered, "I don't know their name but I was informed long ago about this enemy. They used to be one of TAPOPS best agent but then they started to be more violent than usual. They attacked another TAPOPS agent for no reason and then things got uncontrollable."

Well, everyone was listening thoroughly except three 'people'...just guess who.

"So you have information about what happened but no info on their name?" Solar said with a ✨sassy💅 tone. The commander grunts at 'Boboiboy' behavior right now. Since when did he acted like this?

"Hey-" "Shush, not a word." Gopal felt like he's targeted by Boboiboy's elementals.

Gempa glanced at them and sighed, "I am sorry, commander for their actions. But we are not Boboiboy." Confusion started to pile up in Commander Kokochi's head. "What do you mean you're not Boboiboy?"

Gempa slowly smiled. "We are his elementals. This might be off topic but could we join the mission?" Kokochi did not know what to say. He then asked, "Why do you want to participate in the mission?" "*We* talked this over and decided to go in Boboiboy's place in the mission." They explained while they're still smiling.

"Hey! Can you guys finish talking already!? I have to see Boboiboy!!" Blaze shouted out loud. "Eh? How is Boboiboy still out when he splited?"

"Haii, this is going to be a long night..." Halilintar sighed.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*.・゜゜・.・゜-: ✧ :-  

Boboiboy is showed, exercising with the Air(water) element. He did push-ups, sit-ups, and a handstand. He then thought about using other elements. "Boboiboy Daun!"

Nothing happened...

"Eh?"

Boboiboy blinked twice. "Uh why isn't it working..?" He tried again but it still didn't work. 'Wait..I can only change to Air?'
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

'Hm, I think I forgot to mention something...oh well.' Solar shrugged.

"So that's how it is..why didn't you report to the higher-ups earlier!?" Ying and Yaya sweat dropped. "Because we forgot to..?" Gopal nervously answered.

Kokochi sighed, "Well whatever," he turned to Gempa. "I guess you could join. It is a great pleasure to have the legendary powers fight alongside with-" before he could continue, Blaze cut him off. "Hold up, just because we will join doesn't mean we will follow your orders, 'kay!?" Then they put their hands on their waist. "I just can't believe we really have to fight together.."

Hearing Blaze's words made Kokochi some sort of irritated. "Do you have a problem with our agency?" He looked at Blaze with a serious face. "Oh, no. Not really...I don't have a problem with it, just don't like you guys." They said with a mocking tone and shaking their head slowly.

Boboiboy friends really have to see this fight. The two girls wanted to stop the fight while Gopal is just eating some popcorn.

Kokochi knew he couldn't stand a chance with Blaze, the fire element, but he can't withstand someone disrespecting TAPOPS and the people. Before it continues, Gempa stomped one foot, just one time and the whole planet (or maybe galaxy) felt like an enormous earthquake.

The poor people who were just peacefully sleeping woke up because of that earthquake

Yet no structure or ground tear apart. "Blaze, that is enough."

Blaze wanted to protest but they knew to not mess with MamaGem so he just stood aside.

"I apologize on the behalf of their insults and behavior, please do forgive them. Though it is true we do not like you or some of the people in the agency." Gempa admitted.

"I understand." Kokochi replied with a relief but a little shaky voice because of the Earth element's power or strength. "I suppose it's time to take my leave. Remember, mission is tomorrow, got it!?" The Kokotiam group nodded and did the TAPOPS salute, "Yes commander!" Then the hologram of Kokochi disappeared.

"Haii, what time is it now.?" Gopal yawned. "Well calculating the system of Earth's day-and-night cycle, it should be exactly 14:45." Solar said with a bored voice.

"Oh, so it's 2:45?" Yaya and Ying said at the same time. "Yea." "But is it P.M or A.M?" Everyone stared at Gopal blankly. "What? I was just asking."

__________________________________________________________________

It's not much but I tried to make this a little funny. Hope you guys enjoyed!

Bye
/\___/\
꒰ ˶• ༝ - ˶꒱
./づ~ ♥
you deserve this ! ♥