Chapter 11

"What? I'm just asking, are you saying I can't ask a simple question?"
_____________________________________

"Just....stop asking."

"Why?"

"Cause you sound ridiculous, utterly ridiculous."

"Hmph! Bleh!"

These two that are talking are Blaze and Solar.

"Err, anyways, it's time to head out now, right?" Boboiboy asked. The rest of the elementals nodded. Ochobot came to the door and hurried them. Boboiboy bid his grandfather goodbye. Even though Boboiboy is much older now, Tok aba really can't stand it if he gets hurt. He sighed and hoped for the best for him...AND HIS OTHER 7 GRANDSONS!?!

Tok aba fainted just after Boboiboy left the house, shocked that he has 8 grandsons now.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Hey guys! Sorry for the wait." Boboiboy said. "Heh, no worries. It's not like you had to wait for 7 mor....." Just when Gopal was about to open his eyes, he saw the elementals focusing on the surroundings.

"Eek!- Where did they come from!?"

"Haiii, don't tell me you already forgot about this.." Ying said with a disappointed look. "What do you mean!?" "We've gone over this yesterday!" They kept talking over and over.

"Should we just go to the spaceship?" "Yeah." (The spaceship that they are using is from TUMPUR-A since TAPOPS station was destroyed AGAIN. Also, the ship came at 3:54 AM)

The elementals stayed around Boboiboy as if protecting him. Ochobot yelled, "Hey! Hurry and get inside the spaceship!" They listened and did as he said.

"Who's driving the spaceship?" Duri asked. Then, a laugh that sounded familiar was heard. "Who else other than Justice!" Papa Zola said proudly with his usual stance.

Halilintar rolled his eyes, "Of course, this guy..." They said sarcastically. Taufan looked around. They seem confused.

"Huh? But I thought you have your ship?" "Haiii..I do but it is still under fixing. Anyway, no more chit-chat! Ochobot!" "Got it!"

Ochobot blasted a portal. When he did that, Gopal asked, "Ey, where are we heading to?" "What else? Tempur-A station." Ochobot replied.

"In 5!"

"4!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

They went inside the portal. At a distance, they could see the station already. (𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗧𝗲𝗺𝗽𝘂𝗿-𝗔 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁) they all glaze at the sight. After, they went inside the station. 

"This place looks so cool!" Gopal yelled in awe. Meanwhile, the aliens are staring weirdly at them, or should I say 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮. The elements except for the troublemakers stand on guard in case an attack happens. ᴼᵛᵉʳ ᵗʰᶦⁿᵏᵉʳˢ. 

"Where is even commander?" Boboiboy said as he wandered around. "I think he is in the meeting room?" "Then where is the meeting room?" "I don't know!"

Boboiboy was looking at Gopal and he didn't notice the person in front of him. He bumped into them.

"Ah- I'm so sorry-" when Boboiboy looked at the person's face, his eyes wide opened.

The person was a man with the same brunette hair color and white streak as his. He also wears a red armor-like thing. The man quickly recognized the kid in front of him.