Chapter 10

Boboiboy pouted and said, "What do you mean? I already have enough of energy. That means I can come with you guys, right?"
____________________________________________

Solar thought for a few seconds. "Well, I guess you're pretty much healed up now and have a lot of energy...." Hearing this, Boboiboy's eyes lighten with hope. "..You can come to the mission that is taking place tomorrow." He was happy but got confused. "Wait, what do you mean tomorrow? Doesn't it start after the day after? "

"Kokochi changed it. It now happens tomorrow. Which means you four have to get rest." They simply answered. "We already know that," Ying said. "See you guys at the spaceship tomorrow morning!" The group nodded and they all left the room except for Solar.

"Are you doing fine, Boboiboy?" Solar asked with a hint of concern. "Haha, of course I am. How are the others doing?"

What Boboiboy questioned made Solar sweat. It doesn't take long for someone to know that he wouldn't like to hear his elementals fighting. Solar thinks of anything convincing to say.

"They..they are trying to get know to each other."

"Awe, that's great! It's good to know that they want to learn about each other." Solar felt bad lying to him but it was for the best. And to think he would fall for it...

Solar stood up and looked at Boboiboy. "I will be leaving now, Have a good rest." "Thank you, you too!" Solar finds it quite entertaining that their master forgot elementals don't sleep. They carefully closed the door and teleported to where the others were.

"Now apologize to each other."

Gempa was seen telling the two elements to make up with each other. Halilintar grumbled, "Ugh, I'm not sorry for calling you those names but I guess I apologize for arguing with you even though you are the one who started it."

Blaze's anger got worse. "Well, I don't feel sorry for anything except the fact that you existed!" they said with a smirk.

"Why you!-"

"Just stop, please."

They both turned to look at Gempa, who was pinching the bridge of their nose. "Why can't you apologize normally..?"

"Maybe because we're not normal, what else?"

Gempa deadpanned at Blaze.

"That was a change of attitude, Blaze." Solar commented. "Oh really, how so?" Gempa said with a sardonic tone. Annnddd, that question is on hold.

"Sooo, what will we do now?" Blaze asked. "Don't know, don't ask me." Taufan shrugged. "Oh, oh! How about we watch over Boboiboy as he sleeps?" Duri suggested. All of them stared weirdly at Duri. "What?"

Solar shook his head, "Duri, that is considered stalking..." Duri still was smiling, "But it is not called stalking if that wasn't the intention, is it?"

Solar was silent, thinking of an answer. "Well, I don't understand human life that much but I am pretty sure it is still stalking." Duri sulked, "Mnn, okay..."

"Hey, since we took the form of Boboiboy, a human, do you think we have blood?" This is coming from Blaze. "I haven't thought of that."  Taufan replied. "Then let's cut ourselves with a sharp object to find out!-"

"Idiots! Then that will cause pain to our master, then!" Halilintar yelled. "Didn't Boboiboy say to call him by his name? Ooh, disobeying orders, I see~" Taufan teased. "S-...Shut up."

"Ais! Get up, let's explore the town!" Blaze persuaded. Ais replies with a groan, "Urg, just let me not bother with life..." "Wait, wait! Don't go wandering around. You might cause a ruckus in the town." Gempa tried to stop. Blaze's face was displeased. "Ehhh?? But MamaGem!" at the last word they said had a joking tone. Gempa sighed, embarrassed of being called that. "Don't you guys ever wonder why Ais is the only element that needs to sleep?" Blaze asked, once again. "It's simple, they're lazy." Halilintar face palmed. 

--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--°•°•°~{∆} Tomorrow, in the morning 

5:54 A.M

A yawn was heard. It was Gopal. "Eh? Morning already..?" he whined.  He got up and slowly got ready for the mission that even he was surprised he remembered.

-_-_-_-

Ying was already awake and prepared. She got out of her house after saying bye to her mother.

-•°_•-•°_•-•°_•-

The same as Ying, Yaya was also prepared and got out of the house and said goodbyes to her family.

-•°_•-•°_•-•°_•-

Boboiboy woke up, tired. He started to get ready for the mission. As for the last touch, he took his hat and put it on top of his head.

When Boboiboy was finished, he walked out of the door. The moment he walked out, he saw the elementals outside, sleeping. All of them. "What in the galaxy happened...?" Boboiboy sweat dropped.

{Flashback}

"Now that you asked, I do feel kinda tired." Duri said. "Same goes for me." Solar agreed.

"I wonder why...Anyways, let's go inside the building and stay outside of Boboiboy's room." Taufan shrugged. "Ok! Good idea!" Duri smiled. "Are you guys sure about that-?" "Yep!" Gempa sighed, "Fine..."

{End of Flashback}

"So uh, that's what happened." Gempa explained after waking up, ashamed.

"I did not know that we could fall asleep." Halilintar sough. Solar did a thinking pose "I assume it's because we have some human features due to Boboiboy being a human other than our past users. However, we are still the Legendary Elementals that can kil- ahem, defeat at least twenty aliens."

"So, that means we have blood, right?" Blaze asked.

Everyone stared at them.

"What? I'm just asking, are you saying I can't ask a simple question?"

________________________________________

Ello fellow people and thank you for continuing to read this crappy story with grammar mistakes and bad narrating. Have a nice day...

Bye