Chapter 12

Meanwhile, Solar is questioning their life decisions and Boboiboy is covering his blushing face.

_____________________________________________

The group giggled as they watched the both of them being embarrassed.

"I don't want to ruin the wholesome moment but we still need to find Captain Papa." Ochobot reminded. Solar coughed a little and got back to his regular state. Boboiboy did the same.

"So, Solar Einstein, where do you think they've gone?" Halilintar asked with a sarcastic tone. "Well, Halilintar Franklin, take a guess." responded Solar. with the same tone. Even though their voices are the same, they sound different.

Gopal almost choked on laughing because of the random nickname though he don't even know who they both are referencing. Ying, Yaya, and Boboiboy couldn't hold their giggles at the names, too.

"Why do you think I asked? Of course, I don't have a guess!" "Well, too bad then." They are really trying to anger each other.
"I believe they decided to go to a planet with a lot of good loot. It is a shame that Captain Papa isn't here, we needed to follow the alien." Gopal sighed and crossed his arms behind his head. "Now we lost a way of transportation..." They all agreed with him for once. However, Ochobot felt offended.

"What am I? Air?" He said with a dramatic face.

"Oh yea, forgot about you, Ochobot. I'm sorry!" Gopal apologized. Duri also said, "Yeah! I actually forgot you existed." They have a face of innocence and pure eyes which make it even more painful to hear. "I think that's enough of tormenting.." Boboiboy slowly said.

Ochobot enunciates, "Whatever. Let's get inside already and I will teleport us all." he has a hurt face and tone. "Dey, can't you just teleport here?" "No, because you guys are separated and need to be in one place to teleport us together." "Uh, ok?"

Gempa uttered, "Let's go to planet Aurora to do our mission." everyone agreed.

●○●○●○●○.・゜゜・
"Hahahahaha...look at what we have.."

"Ey! Let justice go you evil villain!"

"I expected to catch my target but got this old hag instead. You sabotaged my mission, you imbecile." The alien was punching Captain Papa with so much force that he spat out blood. It was spread across the floor. More blood spatter as the alien punches Captain Papa, he couldn't speak because of the pain. When he tried to, it only hurt his throat more. Captain Papa was then unconscious.

"Tch, f**king little fatty. Next time, I will catch that little human with that ridiculous hat." The alien then maliciously laughed.
●○●○●○●○.・゜゜・

At that time, the big group arrived on planet Aurora. Yaya felt a sudden chill. Ying noticed and asked her best friend, "Yaya, you okay?" ".. Yeah, just felt like Captain Papa is in trouble..." Ying assured, "I'm sure he's okay, it's not like he will be unconscious or dead." Yaya smiled, "You're right. Thanks, Ying." They continued chatting.

"Woah, look at all those crystals!" Duri said in awe. The others took a glimpse of the sight too. It was shining, the crystals had the colors of a rainbow.

Source: Pinterest

Source: Pinterest

"It is so gorgeous." The others agreed. "Okay so, Commander Kokochi told us about a girl, right?" The rest nodded at Gempa. "And we have to work together with the girl...does anyone have any idea where she could be?" "..."

"How are we supposed to know?"

Gopal's lightbulb brighten. "Dey, the commander said she is a princess so we should look for a kingdom!" Everyone looked at Gopal, in disbelief. Boboiboy, Yaya, and Ying chuckled. "Who would've thought you'd be the one to say that?" Gopal shrugged, "What do you mean? It's basic knowledge, anyway."

The three troublemakers honestly don't care about what's happening. However, the others were surprised.

                                       𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐝?

"But I wonder why Boboiboy's elementals couldn't figure that out even though they're supposed to be more smarter?" Gopal said in a mocking tone, which of course made them mad.

                                     𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝, 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐭.

"ოiႶძ ამႸiႶყ ႵႹმႵ მყმiႶ?" Halilintar threatened. He already has his thunder sword out. Luckily, Boboiboy was there to calm them down. "Don't worry, guys. He meant it as a joke!" Blaze couldn't control his anger and spat out, "Ⴙiა სifჹ wiსს Ⴆჹ მ ქიႬჹ wႹჹႶ Ⴙჹ iႶაႮსႵ ოჹ მყმiႶ!" (His life will be a joke when he insults me again)

Gopal gulped, he shouldn't have said that. Gempa, who was holding their anger, tried to fix the situation. "Now, Now. We don't have time for this nonsense, let's just focus on the mission puɐ ʇǝƃɹoɟ ʇnoqɐ ʇɐɥʇ ǝɔǝıd ɟo -ıɥs." "Huh? What did you say at the last part?" Boboiboy asked. "Nothing, let us continue on our mission, Boboiboy."

"I'll try to see if I spot a kingdom." Yaya floated and flew above them. "I'll help her!" Ying quickly raced to Yaya. Ochobot followed. "I'll come with them just in case!" While they were gone, Boboiboy and Solar were in deep thought.

"Boboiboy, is there something you're thinking about?" Boboiboy snapped back to reality after hearing Gopal's question. "Well, I was thinking about how would we convince her to search with us." Gopal laughed and coiled his arm around Boboiboy's neck. "No need! Everyone loves food so if I just bribe her, she'll definitely join!"

"That idea is very stupid." Halilintar commented with their arm crossed. Gopal had his hands on his waist. "What? It's worth a shot!" Halilintar rolled their eyes.

At that moment, Yaya contacted Boboiboy, ["Guys! We've found the kingdom!"] "Wait really!?" ["Yes! Ochobot will teleport you to the location!"]

Out of a sudden, they were where the three were. Gopal said, "Hey Ochobot, I thought you said you couldn't teleport us unless we were inside a tight space!" Ochobot responded, "So you see🤓"

"Stop it! This is where our mission begins." Gempa berated while looking at the castle in front of them. It was sparkly and beautiful. It stood tall among them. It was full of crystals and built with sorts of valuable things. The walls were pure white and there was decorations on it. There were guards protecting too. (I'm bad at description 😭)

"Welp, let's hope for the best I guess."
______________________________________________

Finally posted. Bye<33»»—>♡