Chapter 3

"You're...not going to do anything?"

__________________________________________________________

Boboiboy tilted his head again.

"Am I supposed to do something?"

What was Gempa thinking? Of course our precious boi would not do anything to them! Besides, this was Gempa's first time ever experiencing something like this so he would not know how to act.

"Oh, Ochobot!"

"Hn, Boboiboy?"

Ochobot got back up and looked at the whole room.

"It's...real?" He said.

"What's real?"

"Your elementals are actually out of the watch?" Ochobot looked at Boboiboy and the elementals back and forth.

"Well, I had the same reaction as you." Boboiboy replied, also looking at his elementals.

"How can this happen?" Ochobot asked.

"I don't know! Neither of them!" He pointed at the elementals.

"Could it be because of a malfunction?" Ochobot said, doing a thinking pose.

"How can a malfunction cause this?"

Ochobot sighed, "Remember when you fought Borara?"

Boboiboy nodded in response.

"Your watch had a malfunction which led you to start your first tier again."

"Yeah but this problem is different. Instead of starting over again, my elementals are out of the watch!" Boboiboy argued.

"Hmm, maybe we can figure this out in another time. Let's worry more about how they are going to behave." Ochobot looked at the leaf, fire, and wind elementals and sweat dropped.

The 3 elements can be seen running around and were about to cause trouble.

"Hehe, awesome." Boboiboy said his catchphrase with a thumbs up.

'I wonder how this will turn out.' Halilintar looked at the 3 elements and then Boboiboy.

"Bo....boiboy?" They called with a low tone but it was enough for Boboiboy to hear.

"Hm? Yeah?" He turned around to see Halilintar fully. When he turned. He forgot how intimidating (however you spell it) they looked.

Halilintar saw Boboiboy flinch a little.

"If you don't mind, we will have to stay with you until the watch is fixed." Halilintar felt bad because they thought Boboiboy wouldn't like their company.

Boboiboy beamed with happiness. "That's great!"

All the elementals blinked twice. "Eh?"

"Um, well, because I can get to know you guys..? And all of you have different personalities so we can get along!"

The room shined with Boboiboy's bright smile. The elementals' eyes softened and felt relaxed for the first time.

"Should I tell the others about this, Boboiboy?" Ochobot spoke.

"I think they would panic because of the news but they can..handle it..?" He slowly said.

"Okay!" as Ochobot was about to... float out, he stopped and turned back and rushed to Boboiboy.