Nana Noodleman

...

Third Person P.O.V

"I want love to..."

Ash groans, opening the door to her apartment in exhaustion.

"Baby, I'm back!"

Her ear perks up to the sound of music, and two people singing. She narrows her eyes in confusion, setting her guitar down and tossing her keys as she walks to the living room.

Ash's eyes widen as she spots her boyfriend playing guitar, and another girl singing along as she plays tambourine. The two lean close as they sing together.

"I want love to change my friends to enemies... Change my friends to--"

"What is going on here?!" Ash demands, making the two look at her with wide eyes and stop the music.

Ash stands in the doorframe with her arms raised, hurt evident on her face.

"Hi, I'm Becky," the girl greets nonchalantly, taking off her sunglasses and smiling smugly.

"Becky?" Ash repeats in disgust, and takes action.

...

"Hey! What did you expect? You're never around anymore!" Lance yells as Ash kicks him out, along with Becky.

"I did it for us, Lance!! You and me!" Ash screams, throwing his guitar on the ground.

It slides and knocks his feet out from under him, making him yelp and fall on the floor.

"Ooh, sweetie, I'm sorry," Becky says in a sickly sweet voice as she points inside, walking closer. "I think I left my sunglasses in there--"

Ash pants heavily and slams the door shut, unshed tears in her eyes as she hears Lance call for Becky to follow.

She slumps with her back to the door onto the ground, hugging her knees to her chest as she begins to cry.

...

Music plays loudly in the club as people all cheer and dance, balloons dancing around the place as well.

Mike's girl casually sips on a drink while Mike plays with the same brutes from before. He smirks and shows his hand confidently, making the leader growl and toss his cards down.

"Jackpot, baby!" Mike cheers as his girl gasps and claps happily, "woohoo! Well, I say we call it a night there, fellas."

He hands a hundred dollar bill to his friend, "hey, put the cash in my car, will you, Derek?"

Derek nods and quickly stuffs the money in the suitcase, rushing outside.

"Well. You're one great card player, Mike," the boss' accent was thick as he sighs, glaring at Mike.

"Not so bad yourself," Mike casually replies as he and his girl stand, and he hugs her waist.

"Except I still can't tell how you cheated," the boss finishes with another glare, making Mike scoff.

"Cheated? Cheated? Oh! I am offended," Mike angrily tosses his arm down as he turns, "come on, baby."

The leader notices something peeking out of his sleeve, making him grunt before grabbing Mike's collar, easily lifting him up as Mike yells in retaliation. The boss swiftly yanks out the ace card from his sleeve that would have made Mike lose.

The leader shows it to Mike, making him nervously laugh.

"Oh... How did that get there?" He swiftly punches the leader, "run for it, baby!" Mike yells at his girl, pushing her from their path before he leaps off the balcony and onto one of the dance platforms.