I'm Still Standing!

...

I PRESENT TO YOU

JOHNNNYYY ❤❤

...

A few moments before...

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

"You are amazing, Johnny," I smile, rubbing his back. "You got this, and I know you're gonna knock the crowd off their feet. And I'm not just saying that because you're my boyfriend."

He grins up at me with a sly look, "oh? I'm your boyfriend?"

"Well... Duh!" I snicker, placing a kiss on his forehead as he closes his eyes with a smile. "You like me, and I like you. And I suppose our outing at the park could count as a first date. Unless you don't want to be my boyfriend..."

I sigh teasingly, Johnny's eyes shining with amusement as he pulls me closer with a chuckle.

"Of course I do, you silly beautiful woman," he quietly speaks, making my heart melt as we embrace. "I'm so excited to sing the duet with you, love. You've the voice of an angel."

"Your reaction the first time I sang made me think I was terrible," I snort, remembering his wide eye'd, mouth open, dumbfounded look.

"Only because I didn't think it was possible for me to fall even more for you!" He defends with a laugh. "I swear, your voice was hypnotizing!"

I giggle and open my moth to reply when Buster calls his name.

"Johnny, you're up!"

"Knock them dead, Johnny," I place a kiss on his cheek, making him pout.

"Only the cheek?"

"You'll get your kiss after you perform! There's no time!" I laugh, shoving him towards the stage as Eddie pushes the piano.

...

Third Person P.O.V

(Y/N) rushes to the other side of the stage and joins the others as Eddie sets up the mic, Johnny adjusting it and sitting in his seat.

He scoots it forward and nervously clears his throat, looking up and making eye contact with (Y/N). She smiles and blows him a playful kiss, making him chuckle and relax.

With a deep breath... He plays the first note, silencing the crowd as the lights dim.

He drags his fingers across the piano, finishing it with a firm note as music plays in the back, lights flashing and dazzling the stage on beat.

Johnny's foot taps to the beat as he doesn't miss a single note, the crowd slightly bouncing along.

"You can never know what it's like, your blood like a winter freezes just like ice... And there's a cold, lonely light that shines from you and you wind up like a wreck you hide behind that mask you use," Johnny sings, glancing down occasionally at his fingers before allowing his eyes to close.

...

Marcus sighs heavily as music plays from the TV, not knowing it was Johnny.

"And did you think this fool could never win? Well look at me, I'm coming back again!"

"What is that? Turn it down, will ya?" He lowly demands, looking up from his spot at the others.

They dance along as he grunts in annoyance. Barry smiles as he sees Johnny, and Jack's eyes widen in surprise as he looks up from filing his nails.

...

"I got a taste of love in a simple way," Johnny sends a wink towards (Y/N), making her grin with a fond chuckle.