Heist

Third Person P.O.V

"All right!" (Y/N) yells, gaining everyone's attention.

"Listen up!" Buster also yells, making (Y/N) sigh.

"I-I just got their attention-- didn't you hear me yell?" She asks, making Johnny, along with everyone chuckle. Ash managed to crack a smile before sighing, which didn't go unnoticed by (Y/N).

"Tomorrow we are going to have a full preview of the show," Buster continues, playfully glaring at (Y/N) as he holds the blueprint, and both walk past the crowd. "And our audience will be none other than miss Nana Noodleman!"

"Nana Noodleman? She's still alive?" Mike questions in disbelief as they follow.

"Well, yeah! She's not that old," (Y/N) replies, shrugging.

"Oh, yes! And believe me," Mike laughs as Buster continues. "She's got some pretty high standards."

So, today we're gonna have a full on dress rehearsal," (Y/N) adds, grinning at Johnny.

"And I want to see you light up the stage, folks!" Buster nods, watching everyone go to their spaces.

"Be right there, Johnny," (Y/N) calls, making him bashfully smile and nod as he avoids eye contact. "Just wait by the stairs."

"Yeah, yeah, sounds good. See you, uh... there?" He stammers, quickly fleeing.

Buster raises a brow at (Y/N), who slowly turns and shyly grins with a shrug as he clears his throat, shaking his head.

"Meena! Ms. Crawly! What do you think of our plan?" Buster lays out the blueprint, showing what the two wanted.

"Wow... It's so ambitious," Ms. Crawly points out, smiling as she holds her clipboard.

"Yeah... Are you sure about this?" Meena questions, nervously looking at the two.

"Well... It's a bit of a stretch, but--"

"We promised Nana something spectacular. And this..." Buster laughs, "it's gonna blow her away."

"Two minutes, everybody!"

...

Johnny anxiously looks over his appearance, pushing his hair back before sighing, messing it up again as he stares at his reflection. He fixes it again, dusting off his shirt.

"You look fine," a voice startles him, making him yelp before laughing, shyly rubbing his neck as he sees (Y/N) approaching.

"I was just..." Johnny trails off, processing what she said. "O-oh. Thank you." He awkwardly grins as she stands in front of him, dangerously close.

"Only..." (Y/N) helps fix his hair as he watches, inhaling sharply and holding his breath. "There, that should do it."

She backs away, making him exhale quietly and try to calm his beating heart.

"T-Thank you..." He stammers out again, feeling flustered as he glances down quickly.

"Of course," (Y/N) smiles, jumping as a voice calls Johnny.

"Johnny?" Marcus' voice comes from his nearby jacket, making him gasp.

"Is... Your phone on again? You gotta remember to end the call after speaking to someone, you know," she jokes, making him force a laugh.

"Johnny, where are ya?"

"Excuse me!" He quickly grabs the jacket, grabbing the walkie and rushing away as she watches.

"Johnny, answer the walkie-talkie."

...

"Y-y-yeah Dad, I'm here. I'm here. What's wrong?" Johnny stammers, looking back towards (Y/N).