Final Touches

You know, if I was Rosita, I'd be kinda hurt my husband and kids didn't even notice I was gone 😳 I'm surprised she wasn't

Also! Warning!

The bear scene is kind of like a mugging scene, and since they're human instead of using his claw to threaten Mike it's a knife.

So! Just a warning in case <3 I'd hate to accidentally trigger any of you.

Anyway! Onto the chapter!

...

Third Person P.O.V

With newfound joy of dancing and confidence, Rosita swiftly exits her house with a smile.

Inside, her children all exclaim and run around as Norman heads to the counter, grabbing his phone.

"Rosita, have you seen my car--" he shrieks as he slips on a toy ball, causing it to crash into the toaster and cause everything to malfunction.

The kids gasp and laugh as cereal and milk were poured all over them, "Rosita? What the--" Norman stammers as he tries to sit up, getting milk in his eyes. "What's going on?!"

He spins towards the sink, gasping. "Rosita?!"

The soap machine squirts in his eyes as the brush scrubs them along with his mouth, dunking his head multiple times in the sink before lifting him up and throwing him on the table as his kids laugh.

"Kids... Where's Mommy?"

Everyone gasps and the kids cheer as they were all suddenly scooped up into the tablecloth, Norman yelling for help as they all laugh.

...

(Y/N) and Johnny sit side by side on the piano bench, and she smiles at the music. Ms. Crawly was fast asleep in the door chair behind them, having coming in early this morning.

Johnny smoothly plays the final notes of the song, concentrating as his fingers dance swiftly across the keys before he ends the note while panting lightly.

"Whew! How was that, (Y/N)?"

"That.. was amazing!" (Y/N) quietly squeals, grabbing his arm and shaking him in excitement. "I'm so proud of you!" She laughs, hugging him tightly, catching him off guard.

He hugs back with a small chuckle, both pulling away but Johnny's arms remain loosely wrapped around her, their faces close, but not too close.

They stare at each other for a moment before (Y/N) blushes, nervously looking away.

"Johnny... I, uh... Have to tell you something."

"Yeah?" Johnny questions in a soft voice, slightly leaning forward more in question as his eyes flick over her face.

"Um... You see... You were honest with me last night, so I think I should... Be the same," she trails off as he leans in closer, her breath hitching in her throat as their noses brush against each other.

"Yes?" He urges in a soft voice, smirking at her flushed expression as his eyes dart to her lips for a moment before meeting hers once more.

"It's-- the truth is--"

"Hey!"

Both Johnny and (Y/N) gasp and jump away from each other as Meena barges in, Ms. Crawly shrieking and falling from her chair.

"So sorry!" Meena apologizes, looking between the two at the piano. "Woah, Ms. (L/N), your face is really red. Do you have a fever?"

"No! I'm okay, just... Warm!" (Y/N) quickly replies, fanning herself as Johnny grins to himself.