Set It All Free!

...

ASHHH

My mom loves this song 😂

Also, I changed the wording that Buster uses when he introduces Ash. Not sure why he says "who was recently dumped by her boyfriend", when she was really cheated on...

Anyway, let's hear it for Ash!

...

Third Person P.O.V

"All right! Welcome to all you newcomers!" Buster greets the crowds flowing in, not knowing Judith was scowling as she shoved through the people. "You are just in time to meet a girl who recently was cheated on by her boyfriend."

The crowd all groan sympathetically, some boys booing and some girls gasping and exclaiming in anger.

"I know, right?! But she's gonna chase those blues away with a song of her very own." Buster continues with a smile, "allow me to introduce the singing sensation... Ash!"

The curtains raise as the crowd cheers, the lights changing red. Buster waves his arm towards Ash and double-taking when he sees her walking out. She grins and walks to the mic, lowering Becky's sunglasses as Buster walks off stage.

Ash takes in a deep breath and strums her guitar loudly, preparing to sing when her guitar was shut off.

"Judith!" Buster exclaims as the woman holds the cord to Ash's guitar, walking on the stage.

The spotlight follows her as Buster nervously looks around, "you are all trespassing on private property--"

"What?!" Buster stammers.

"--and you will leave right now!"

"No, no, no, no, Judith...!" Buster tries to explain as she sharply glares at him.

"All of you!"

The crowd all groan and gasp, disappointed. The group backstage look at each other in concern before watching Ash.

Ash narrows her eyes, and begins to rhythmically stomp her boot while patting her guitar.

The crowd all smile and eventually clap along to the beat as Judith watches in bewilderment.

"I followed my heart, into the fire," Ash pats her heart to the beat, "got burned got broken down by desire, I tried I tried but the smoke in my eyes left me blurry... Blurry and blind!" She tosses her sunglasses into the crowd, a man catching them and laughing as the music starts playing and the crowd cheers.

"I picked all the pieces up off the ground got dirt on my fingers but that's gone now! Got the glue in my hands--"

"I am calling the police," Judith growls, stomping off stage. Eddie and Buster shrug at one another as he grabs her cord.

"Sticking to the plan, sticking to the plan that says I can... Do anything, at all," Ash glances back as her guitar was lightly tugged, and Buster bows with a grin as he plugs it back in. "I can do anything at all!" She turns it up, and jumps as she begins to play her guitar.

"This is my kiss goodbye!" The crowd roar as lights flash, her guitar blaring loudly. "You can stand alone and watch me fly! Cause nothing's bringing me down, gonna let it all out!" Judith struggles to get out of the dancing crowd, getting shoved along.

"Come on and say it right now, right now, right now!"

...

Becky sneers as she turns off the TV, Lance staring with wide eyes and sputtering as Ash's face was cut off.

"Ugh, seriously? She's not even that good!" She scoffs, tossing the remote as she walks into the bedroom.

"Yeah, yeah, totally," Lance scoffs, listening to the door close before scrambling to grab the remote and quickly turning it on as he watches in awe.

...

"This is my big hello!" The group in the back dance and laugh, "cause I'm here and I'm never letting go! I can finally see it's not just a dream!" Ash opens her eyes and grins as she dances lightly to the music. "When you set it all free, all free, all free! You set it all free!!"

The crowd gasp in awe and joyously cheer as she begins to play her guitar solo.

Her fingers dance along as she shuts her eyes, her heart and mind in sync with the music as she strums.

...

Johnny sighs again as (Y/N) rubs his back in comfort, making him try to smile before he rests his cheek on his knuckles.

...

Judith gasps and squeals as a man grabs her hand and begins to spin her around as the crowd dances.

...

"This is my big hello!" Ash grins widely, as she raises her hand, quickly strumming along her guitar. "Cause I'm here and I'm never letting go! I can finally see it's not just a dream, when you set it all free, all free, all free, you set it all free! You set it all free!"

She spins and slides on her knees, playing the last notes and panting as the crowd remained silent.

Her eyes peek open as she walks over to the mic as they watch her with wide eyes and opened mouths.

"Uh... Guys?" She questions, gasping and jumping as they suddenly roar and cheer.

"Ash, Ash, Ash!" The same girls from before cheer, making her laugh.

...

Judith sways lightly from the dizziness, making the man laugh and apologize as he offers her his seat.

...

"What about that?" Buster laughs as he races on the stage, his hears ringing lightly from the loudness as he sways. "We just witnessed the birth of a genuine rockstar!"

He sways and nearly collapses as Ash gasps, managing to help him up, "uh, Moon, you may wanna go sit down--"

She lets him go on accident, making him yelp as he falls on his bum as the crowd laughs and cheers.

...

Marcus pants heavily, his adrenaline still high as he looks around, trying to find the theater. His eyes flicker up to the helicopter closing in, making him grunt and duck behind a part of the building roof.

He presses tightly against the wall as the helicopter passes by him, not noticing him.

Marcus grunts and pushes himself from the wall, leaping down onto another part of the roof as he carefully watches the helicopter fly off.

He presses against another part of a building, looking towards the theater with determined eyes.

...

Give it up for Ash, people!