13. Chimon

"So we are going to a picnic with them." Nanon said smiling and packing snacks in a picnic basket.

"Alright. What do you want me to do? Shall I buy some juices?" I asked.

Nanon paused and turned to look at me gaping.

"What?" I asked confused.

"You... are not denying?" He asked puzzled.

I smiled and shook my head. "No I am not. In fact, I wanted to take a break for a while now." I said smiling and packing the sandwiches he was packing before he froze.

"Wow Mon. You grew up!" Nanon dramatically said.

I chuckled. "Yes. And it's more about what you had said. There is no harm in having a little fun." I said.

Besides it will be a good idea to be able to thank Perth outside office premises properly.

It has been a few days but I haven't got a chance to talk to Perth at all. Firstly, because I am on the top most floor now. And secondly, I don't see Perth roaming around like before.

Once or twice I saw him, he was in a meeting or busy with some file. So I did not bother him at all.

Now that I think of him as a good colleague, it is a good idea to socialize too.

.

"Hey guys." Ohm greeted as he entered followed by Perth and one other good looking guy whom I have never seen before.

I think good-looking people mingle with other who look like them.

"Hey hon." Nanon hugged Ohm who kissed his cheek and hugged him. Honestly the other three people and everybody else in the park are thin air right?

"Ok, lemme introduce. That's Perth my bro. And this is Pluem my friend." Ohm introduced tugging Nanon in his arm to the side holding him from his waist.

I nodded and smiled briefly. Perth met my eyes but quickly turned away without responding. Did I miss him greeting me or did he not greet me?

"So you all know me. And this is Chimon, my roommate and friend." Nanon introduced making me bow and smile again.

"Don't be so formal." The other guy names Pluem wrapped a hand around my shoulder chuckling. "We all are same age." He said. He seemed to be a friendly person. "However you need to dress up our age." He scanned me from head to toe.

"Hungry." Perth interrupted. "I am hungry." He said when everyone turned to look at him.

"Yeah, let's find a good spot to sit." Nanon said and we all started to walk into the park.

Perth and I were walking side by side but he soon walked faster and ahead of everyone. I looked at him puzzled but decided to let him be.

We all had some fun playing games and having the sandwiches. Pluem was a funny guy. He kept cracking jokes while Ohm and Nanon were inseparable. Perth however seemed off.

"So Chimon..." Pluem asked. "Are you single?"

I looked at him surprised. "Can you think of a guy like me to be in a relationship?" I asked frankly.

He smirked and leaned closer. "I can. You are cute. Are you into guys?" He asked.

I pulled back immediately from his intense gaze. "Wh-what?"

"Hey Pluem. Stop teasing my friend." Nanon said.

"I am not teasing. I am asking seriously." Pluem said with a smile. I was so confused and flustered that I could drown in the pond next to us any minute.

"Ridiculous!" Someone mumbled and we all turned to look at Perth who got up and walked away.

What was that? What is up with him today?