24. Perth

After having a nice breakfast with Chimon's parents, we both left for Bangkok in the morning. We have to reach on time to change and then drive back to office as well. So I convinced Chimon to stay with me. I had already asked Nanon to get his clothes arranged at my condo as Ohm always has a spare key.

Although Chimon finds this all a bit sneaky, I think it's ok to sometimes take advantage of certain situations.

And while there is a romantic reason for it all, there is also a reason which scares me to leave him alone. And that's my phone buzzing since morning. My family is trying to reach me and even Ohm dropped me a text saying the situation is in a high alert zone.

I cannot risk leaving Chimon alone. They can reach him and try to scare him or warn him. I know he is strong and it's not that I don't trust him. But I just want to protect him. With the drama in office which is bound to happen after my dramatic confession and with his father's illness, I don't want to add anymore burden on him.

I want to protect him from everything and everyone.

After we reached home, I asked Chimon to take a shower first and get ready for office. And when he was in the shower, I decided to give my dad a call.

[You finally decided to talk?]

"What's up dad?" Perth ignored his sarcasm.

[I heard that a certain family in Lampang has a sick man and a very little earning too. What will happen if I will buy that land and get that house demolished? Will that sick man have a house to stay?]

I clutched my fist on the phone tight. "There is also a certain someone who has a lot of hotel suit history with different woman and he hides it because more than 50% of his company assets are owned by his wife's family. What will happen if I give that wife a file with all the bills with check-in and guest details?]

I never wanted to talk about it. Despite knowing my father's character, despite knowing what all he is doing, I wanted to protect him for the sake of my mother. But if he can stoop low to harm the guy I love, I can stoop lower and prove that I am his son.

[PERTH!]

"Yes dad. I am listening. And I hope you are listening too. I am not going to sit back quietly and let you harm Chimon. Neither I have any plans to break up with him. You may try all you want. If needed, I am ready to leave the house and this condo too. I'd rather be called an orphan than let you bury me under the burden of your fake reputation."

[...]

He did not say a word and I didn't either. We both waited like this for a while before he finally spoke up. [No matter how my relationship is with your mother, I never wish to see you have a struggled future. I was thinking about your wellbeing. But I guess you're too grown up to be needing your parents' advise.]

"You need to go back and learn the difference between advice and a threat. Maybe then we will be able to communicate. Anyway I am getting late for office. Bye. Take care."

I disconnected without even a word more. Thankfully Chimon is still in shower. I smiled relaxed looking at the closed bedroom door. Even the thought that Chimon is here with me, is so comforting that first time after talking to dad, I am able to still smile immediately.

.

The day was not as bad as expected in office. People were eyeing us and nobody tried talking to us. In fact, whoever called me for anything, called me through messenger. Luckily Chimon was in a better position because he works with President and his secretary. He said nobody asked him anything and they were behaving normally too.

"Shall I prepare something for dinner?" Chimon asked awkwardly sitting on the edge of the couch.

I smiled at him warmly. "Let's order a takeaway. I want us to be able to relax and chitchat." I replied. "But you should go take a shower first."

Chimon nodded adjusting his glasses.

"What's wrong with your glasses today? You have been adjusting it a lot." I asked concerned.

"Oh, it fell in the morning today by mistake when I was rushing to my desk. Since then it got crooked." Chimon replied getting up. I nodded. "Ummm, I'll go take a shower first then."

"Yup. You know there are towels in there and I'll give you some of my clothes to change into." I smiled at him fondly and he nodded before walking into the bathroom.

After all the time we have spent together, I can see that Chimon has started reacting more cutely to everything I say and do. He is an open book. And his flustered face is what gives me all the answers I need from him.

I know my clothes will fit well on him. Or maybe will be a size bigger. But he will still be able to be comfortable in it. So I placed the clothes on bed and walked out of the room deciding to play games on my phone till he bathes.

When Chimon came out after a while, my phone almost dropped from my hand. I don't know what face I was making and I don't know how I was looking at him because at that moment his face was bare. Without glasses. And he was wearing my clothes.

He didn't look like the usual Chimon at all. But did he know that he looks like this in real? Did he know that beneath those baggy clothes and round big glasses, he is so handsome yet pretty?

It's not like I liked him any less in his usual demeanor. But if he dressed like this from the beginning, I am sure instead of Mr. Ugly, people would have called him Mr. Pretty or Mr. Cutie.

I am feeling so hot all over my body, I don't know how to control it.

"What? Am I looking weird without my glasses?" He asked.

I gulped. I am internally shaking trying to compose myself. But after listening to his voice, I couldn't do it anymore, I leaped ahead and held him with one hand circling his waist and another around his neck. I gave him a look which I guess he understood because he smiled and closed his eyes.

And then up close, I observed the most beautiful face in the world.

Chimon opened his eyes abruptly and immediately glanced below. I am so excited that I am sure he can feel it too.

"Ummm... Perth?"

"You are beautiful." I whispered.

"Beautiful?" Chimon asked bewildered. He seemed shocked.

"What's wrong?" I caressed his cheek concerned.

He shook his head. "It's just that... I never heard this word in my reference before."

I smiled at him warmly holding his face in my palms. "You will always be the most beautiful person to me." I said.

He searched my eyes for a moment before leaning in and placing a soft kiss on my lips.

I pulled back making him utter confused but...

"S-sorry Chimon... T-today... If I'll start..." I looked below at my bulge and then again at him "I don't think I'll be able to stop myself."

We looked into each other's eyes before he leaned in again and kissed me. "I am a guy too." He said and I instantly felt some movement below.

And that was enough hint for me to pounce on his lips a bit aggressively this time. Tonight, I will pour all my love on him.