18. Perth

He went silent for a good five minutes after what I said. I am not a patient guy, but I want to hold back as much as I can. For him. Because I don't want to scare him off. I want my sincerity to reach him.

"I..." He spoke after a while. "I am not sure if I like guys." He said adjusting his glass on his cute nose that has now turned red.

I smiled. At least he is considering. It is a progress.

"Then... Can we have meals together?" proposed.

"What?"

I smiled relaxed. "Maybe you can think about it and consider it better if we have meals together daily? Lunch and dinners."

"Both the meals?" He asked.

I wish to pull his cheeks.

I nodded.

"O-Ok." He said hesitatingly and I lost it. Even when I was sitting on the ground with my legs folded, I felt like I'll fall with happiness.

I grinned wide and he finally, after so many days gave me a sweet smile. I captured it in my eyes to recall it later and be happy.

"Let's start with today?"

.

I took him out to a local Thai food joint because Nanon told me that he likes it.

I am so happy just by the fact that he is having a meal with me and he knows my feelings for him.

So when I am peeling a shrimp for him or helping him with his cutlery or when I pouring his glass of wine, I don't have to restrain my expressions or my smile.

"Can I ask you something?" He said. "Why do you need to work?"

"What?" I chuckled. No reason but I did. He is cute.

"I mean... Why job? I heard your father is a businessman himself." He said.

So he has heard about me or tried to enquire about me? Either way I am happy. He is taking interest in knowing about me.

"I wanted to prove myself. And I don't want to be an entrepreneur."

He nodded.

I peeled another shrimp and kept in his plate. "Don't stop eating while it's hot." I smiled.

He looked at me with flustered face.

Sorry Chimon, but you need to get used to this. Because I am going to adore you from now. And if that will let me see that face in return, I am on cloud 9.

"And how are you and Ohm related?"

"He is my maternal uncle's son."

"I see... But your personalities are too different. I mean, both of you look good. But you are more decent and well mannered. He is more energetic and playful."

I grinned. "I hope you like decent and well manner people." I said. I am now allowed to flirt out in the open.

"Wh-what? Ummm... Why are you giving me everything? You eat as well. Or shall I... peel for you?"

I couldn't even hold my face in my hand. I am so happy I am grinning like a fool. "I have an allergy of shrimp. But if you'll peel, I will eat."

"No!" He snapped. "Why will you eat it then? And go wash your hands. Why did you order this if you can't eat?"

"Because it's your favourite." I answered immediately.

He hid his face in his palms.

How cute! "What are you doing?"

"I don't know how to react if you keep talking like this."

"Are you blushing?"

He nodded honestly still hiding his face. And I couldn't hold it in. I finally said it out loud. "You are so cute; I like you so much Chimon." Making the entire restaurant turn and look at us while the guy in front was now having a purple face being shy.

"Shut up!" He whisper-yelled at me and looked down at his plate not daring to look around or at me.

Shit! I think I love him. Like is not enough to describe the pain in my chest.

I wish to live in this moment forever.