9. To take you away

Dear Lovelies
Please vote,  comment  and follow for more.

"Absolutely not," Raghuveer roared. "Dad please tell me, and please tell me the truth. Are you agreeing to this alliance because of me and Sita?" 

Raghuveer was sitting in his father's cabin in their office. He was the only one who opposed the marriage. 

"Raghu, no...why would I do that? My daughter is not a scapegoat. Why will I punish her for your sins?" His father said. 

"Then why? Our Anvi deserves better. He is such a brute, he...he..he is 7 years older than her dad...our Anvi deserves someone younger...someone..are you listening to me dad?" He said in a desperate tone.

"I am listening to you Raghu but are you listening  to yourself? Age? Seriously? I am 10 years older than your mother but our marriage is perfectly fine. What is wrong with you?" He sighed. "They love each other. They understand each other. They trust each other and above all they respect each other. They have the strength to sacrifice for each other. That is why they will get married and that is final" He declared with authority.

"Also it's high time that you look into your own marriage. It's been three years that the poor soul is suffering. Either end her suffering or end the marriage" his father said while walking out of the cabin leaving him stunned. 

"Do you think it's too early? The results are not out yet." Anvi said while she arranged her suitcase. She and Sita were arranging her suitcase. She was getting married in 5 days.The house was buzzing with gues and preparation. 

"There is no set right time, Anvi. It's the situation that has to be right. Your situation is the best to get married" Sita said. Although her face had a small smile but here yes were sad. 

"Sita, if I have learned anything in my college years, apart from law, it is that you can turn your situation right with efforts" Anvi said while patting the back of her hands. "By the way, what will Gola call me now, Bua or Mami?" She asked, lightening the mood.

The five days rolled by in a haze. Anvi has no memory of those five days. She suddenly found herself sitting in front of the mirror all dolled up. She was a bride now, a very pretty bride.

"Aree, such a pretty face" Sita said

 She was carrying Gola on her hips. Her eyes were brimming with tears...Happy tears.

"Mumumum….Dua…" Gola babbled, showing Anvi his grabby hands. He wanted to go to Anvi. Anvi took him in his lap. 

"He will miss you" Sita said while smoothing his hair.

"Barat is here…" Both of them heard someone from down stairs. Sita's head shot up. Her eyes were filled with tears as she looked down from the balcony. She was supposed to be there. She should be the one dancing right at the front but her fate was rotten as always.

"Sita" Anvi's voice got her back to reality. She closed her eyes. It was not about her today. It was her best friend's day. She might never experience the bliss of all these marriage rituals ever but she can enjoy them today. 

"Bhai aa gaye Anvi. Thujhe le jane" She smiled in between the tears.