12. Sweet Torture

Dear Lovelies
Please vote, comment and follow for more. Happy Reading.

The car ride back home was bone-chilling silent. Even Gola was silently staring out of the car window. They could hear the hustle and bustle inside the house as soon as they reached home. Rudra's house was packed with relatives as well. Rudra effortlessly took Gola in his right arm while dragging Sita's suitcase with the other. Anvi was the first to enter the house. As soon as she entered the place everyone's attention was on her.

"Oh, the bride is back" Rudra's paternal aunt declared...or maybe maternal, Anvi was not sure. But she smiled nevertheless. She was pulled into the swarm of happy, chirpy crowd. 

"Beta the kheer you cooked was so good" one of the uncles complimented. 

"Yes bhabi, I will surely take the recipe from you," a cousin said excitedly.

"Karan, do you even know how to switch on a gas stove?" His younger sister said sarcastically. Karan opened his mouth to give her a good reply but nothing came out. The whole room went silent. Anvi was not sure what triggered the silence but she looked in the same direction as everyone. Rudra and Sita were standing on the threshold. Anvi's eyes shot towards Rudrs's father. He was just staring at them with a blank expression. 

“Offo…Sita…after so long baccha.”Rudra’s parental Aunt rushed towards Sita. She held both her hands and led her into the living room. It happened so fast that Anvi jumped back, startled. The whole room erupted in joy. Sita was being passed from one relative to the other. Everyone was hugging her. Some also had tears in their eyes. 

At last, Sita was standing in front of her father. Anvi clutched her hands into a fist. Her nails dug painfully into her palms. Her anxiety was evident on her face. Suddenly she felt cold fingers fishing out her fingers from the fist. She looked up to find a smiling Rudra. He blinked his eyes softly to assure her. 

“Hmm..mm” Rudra’s father cleared his throat. He was rapidly blinking his eyes. His efforts to stop his tears failed when he heard Sita call him. He pulled Sita into a warm hug while tears trickled down his chin. Sita broke down in her father’s arms. A lone tear escaped Rudra’s eye as Anvi leaned her head on his shoulders. 

The dinner in the Chaturvedi household was a happy affair. Sita was smiling genuinely after a very long time. Gola was being passed from one cousin to another. He was building a fan following rapidly. Ladies were arranging the table for the elderly whereas the younger Siblings were holding their plate and sitting wherever they found a place.

"Aahhh...Bua.." Rudra had an awkward expression on his face.

"Aree..Rudra...come take your dinner and find a place for yourself" Rudra's aunt said while plating his dinner.

"Woo bua….Anvi is not feeling well so can I take both of our dinner to our room?" He asked. He was clearly not at ease. At that very moment Anvi and Karan entered the living room….laughing their hearts out. Bua looked at Rudra and raised her brow. Rudra scratched the back of his head while looking everywhere but not at her. 

"Of course  beta…" She handed her two plates full of food while trying her best not to smile.

Rudra took the plates and headed towards Anvi who was still laughing at something Karan said.

"Anvi, let's have dinner" He handed her a plate.

"Yeah…" that was her response. She didn't even spare a glance at him. She was nodding her head at something Karan's sister said. Suddenly she felt a jerk. She was too busy balancing her plate when she realized that Rudra was dragging her to their room

"Rudraji...what are you doing?" She asked. There was a hint of panic in her voice. She did not get any response. They were inside their bedroom right now. Rudra kept his plate on the nightstand before closing the door.

"Rudraji..why are we here? What will everyone think?" Rudra swiftly took away her plate and kept it beside his. He was silent all this time.

"Rudraji..yo-" before she could finish her statement she was engulfed in his huge arms. A heavy sigh left his chest.

"Shhh ... .you talk too much," He murmured. "Three days...it has been three days. You are only attending to others. You have no time for me. You only care about others...you don't care about your husband now" Rudra complained like a 7 years old. Anvi could almost imagine two drooped puppy ears on his head.

"Awww….is my husband sad now?" Anvi played along. Rudra nodded his head.

"Oh my god...what should I do now?" She faked a concerned face. 

"Kiss your husband" Rudra said, pointing his finger to his lips.

Anvi could not hold it anymore. She roared out laughing. She held on to Rudra's shoulder for support while she laughed.But her laughter changed into a shriek when she was lifted in air and thrown on the bed. Rudra quickly climbed over her and caged her between his strong arms. 

" So Mrs Anvi Chaturvedi finds this funny huh?" Rudra said in a deep husky voice.

"Ru-" Anvi could do nothing more than that. Rudra plunged into a kiss. The kiss was sweet, sensual yet urgent. He moved down to her neck in the quest of her sweet spot. 

"Your attention starved husband needs all your attention, little one" he murmured between the kisses."Each and every bit of it for the rest of our lives" He whispered on her skin.

"Ru….I...I….please.."Anvi found herself unable to form full statements. Her eyes were shut tight while her breath was uneven.

"Hmmm?" Rudra hummed while kissing the junction of her neck and shoulder. But he would never forget her reaction. Her body jerked forward into Rudra's firm frame, her toes curled painfully and a sensual moan escaped her lips.

"Found it, baby" Rudra chucked "your torture spot". His grip on her tightened, preventing her from moving even an inch. There was a devil's smirk on his lips.

"Rudra...what are-" before Anvi could understand anything Rudra held her jaws in a firm grip, forcing her to look into his eyes.

"Little love, don't move. Let this be a lesson for you on why you should never ever ignore your husband." His voice challenged Anvi to defy him. His hand left her jaw to cup the back of head and tilt it a bit.

"Rudra...I am sorry..I did no-" Anvi's inside exploded as soon as she felt Rudra's warm tongue on her sweet spot. To add to the agitation Rudra's lips locked the little bundle of nerves.

It started with small butterfly kisses. Anvi couldn't help but moan loudly. As soon as she realized what she did she bit her lips to prevent her from letting everyone in the house know what was happening.

It did not get any better. Rudra was now urgently sucking on the spot. Anvi could not take the weird pleasure running through her nerves anymore. Her eyes were shut tight as her breath got erratic. Tears of pleasure were rolling down the side of her face as Rudra continued his torture. She tried to move out of his vice grip desperately but she could not. She helplessly dug her heels in the bed pushing herself closer to his frame, hoping to minimize the impact. It was too much for her.

"Ru...I c….ca...can't an..any...anymore…." She pleaded with him. Her hands fisted his shirt tightly in desperation. "P...please"

Within a flash of a moment Rudra pulled her hands and pinned them above her head while his lips crashed on her. His kiss was urgent. He needed her in his existence, in his life. After a few moments he pulled away. His eyes scanned her flushed face while both of them were panting heavily. Anvi, unable to maintain eye contact, hid her face in the crook of his neck. She heard a small chuckle as Rudra engulfed her in a warm hug.

"Shh...birdie. It's all right.."He whispered his love in her ears as he patted her back. Soon he heard small snores as her body relaxed in his arms. She was exhausted.

Rudra pulled the duvet over them, making sure Amvi was comfortable before slipping into slumber. The poor dinner was long forgotten.