Meeting Stepbrothers

Hunter's Pov

Hunter how many times do I have to tell you keep the window up?” My mom asked me for the second time. I rolled up the car window and laid back in my seat.

“Sorry mom.” I apologized to her she just rolls her eyes and looked back at the road.

Today I'm meeting my step brothers for the first time I never had siblings so I'm a little nervous. It's a very hot day today and I tried everything to let myself cool down but none of it seemed to work.

One hour later....

We stopped at this big two story house my mom parked the car and we got out I grabbed some of my boxes and looked around their was a tire swing hanging from a tree, and there was a truck laying in the driveway I bet it belongs to my stepdad. My mom walked up the porch steps and knocked on the door. Someone opened the door I saw a middle aged man and I'm guessing my step brothers behind him.

“Hi Savannah.” My stepdad says walking up to us he then kissed her. Gross. I just stand here awkwardly.

“You must be Hunter.”
He says walking up to me he had his arms out I backed away from him. He stopped and just smiled at me.

“Why don't you guys come in.” He suggested me and my mom walked inside the boys looked like they were going to puke.

“Introduce yourselves.” He tells them they were just looking at me.

“My name is um Tristan I'm 16 and I'm the oldest.” Tristan introduced then he put his shirt over his nose. Then he nudged the boy next to him.

“I'm Daniel, I'm 15 and  second oldest.” Daniel introduced. Then he covered his nose also but with his hand not his shirt.

“ I'm Julian, I'm 14.” He said and did the same thing I was wondering if their making fun of me or they are just doing it.

“Chase. 13.”He said then he gagged and plugged his nose. They all looked at me waiting for me to say something.

“I'm Hunter I'm 10.”I introduced myself then I put my head down.

“Boys why don't you guys show him his room.” my stepdad said they began walking up the steps I quickly followed them.

“I'll help you with your boxes.” Tristan says I nod and he took one of my boxes.

We walked upstairs and they stopped in front of the door. Julian opened it and we walked inside it was batman themed which is awesome because I'm in my Batman era right now.

His room

“Wow.” I whispered they laughed I placed my box on the bed and so did Tristan.

“Sorry that you had to carry my heavy boxes.” I apologized unpacking my stuff.

“Heavy? That's the opposite of heavy that box is light as a feather.” Tristan laughed I sighed and began unpacking my clothes which is only like five pairs of shirts, three pairs of pants, and 6 pairs of boxers.

I then hanged up my clothes in the closet and began unpacking my room stuff.

“Where's the rest of your clothes?” Daniel asked me looking in the boxes.