Custody

Im-at-your-door thought of this idea so thank you for the idea.

Hunter's Pov

A few months later after William kicked out Halley.

I woke up to someone shaking me I immediately woke up I saw my dad and I sat up. "What's wrong?" I asked him he just smiled. Get dressed we're going to court." My dad said I got up and went to my closet he told me I had to wear a suit so I picked out a suit. I sigh I hate suits.

I got dressed and went out of my room my brothers were also in a suit I sat down on the couch Friends was playing on the TV. "I made breakfast so if y'all are hungry you better eat now if you don't eat now then don't be whining that your hungry later." My dad said we nod our head. I grabbed a plate and put some bacon and eggs on my plate Tristan handed me some chocolate milk I grabbed it and sat down at the kitchen table.

I never had a delicious breakfast like this in my life. I love bacon it's my favorite sorry vegan teacher but I love this. After I was done eating my breakfast I put up my plate and washed my hands my dad styled my hair and the we were done.

We walked outside and got in the van I sat in the back with Chase we watched Minecraft videos. I looked out the window watching the cars and houses pass by us.

After about a twenty minute drive we finally reached the court house. ( I don't really know how to write a court/judge story thing but I'm going to try it might not be the stuff that judges say but oh well.)

After all the evidence and paper statements of Hunter Chapman's abuse I now whose best he should stay with. The judge said I closed my eyes and started praying and pleading to God that William will be my guardian.

Congratulations William Sandoval you are now the guardian of 10 year old Hunter Chapman. The judge said I smiled a big smile he hugged me and started crying that made me cry my brothers joined the hug and they started crying happy tears. My mom was mad but I didn't care I won't be seeing her for a long time.

"Mrs. Halley Chapman you will be sentenced thirty years in prison for child abuse and neglect." The judge said with a serious look on her face my mom started crying the cops took her away. The judge let us take a picture with her she gave me a certificate I held it as we took the picture the caseworker took a picture and then we walked outside we went back in the vehicle. "Let's celebrate with ice cream." My dad said we agreed Chase gave me a big hug I hugged him back.

We stopped at an ice cream shop we went inside I looked at the menu I saw a chocolate milkshake with whipped cream on top I really want that. "Dad?" I asked poking his back. "Yeah?" he asked me. "Um can I get the chocolate milkshake with whipped cream on top please?" I asked him with puppy eyes. He smiles at me and nods his head yes this day keeps getting better and better.

A worker handed my dad the ice cream and my milkshake he gave me my milkshake and I took a sip of it my eyes lit up. This is the most amzingest drink I've ever had I'm gonna drink this every day. "You like it?" Julian asked me I gave him a thumbs up and he laughs he took a lick of his strawberry ice cream. I had strawberry ice cream it tastes weird. "Mines better." I told him then took another sip of my drink.

"Nah mines wayyyy better." he disagreed with me I shake my head no. We went back to the car I still have half my milkshake. I put my drink in the cup holder and laid my head on the seat.

I saw Daniel watching his favorite YouTubers which are triplets I forgot their names. They remind me of Daniel, Julian and Tristan when they fight.

"When we get home can we watch a movie together?" Chase asked Dad h looked through the rearview mirror and nod his head yes.

We arrived at home just like dad promised we watched a movie called Shrek I never watched it before but so far it's good. "We should have waffle with the movie." Julian said we agreed with him my dad got up and walked to the kitchen.

"Alright looks like we're having waffles." My dad said we cheered then went back to the movie. About three minutes later were now eating waffles with syrup on it.

"Hey Hunter I signed you up for school. You're going next week." My dad said looking at me. "Speaking of school Hunter I have football practice tomorrow want to come?" He asked me I nodded my head yes. "Alright it'll be probably after supper." he told me I gave him a thumbs up and looked back at the TV.

Time skip

I'm in my room playing Grand Theft Auto
with Chase watching me play it and on his phone at the same time. My player is currently running from the cops because I accidentally punched a cop. I got bored of the game so I asked Chase if he wanted to play it he didn't so I turned off my Xbox and looked at what he is doing.

"What are you playing?" I asked him he shows me his phone he's just watching YouTube. I nod my head and watched it with him.

"You're gonna have fun at school." He told me I nod. "What do you do there?" I asked him. Well learn, gang out with friends, eat, repeat." He told me I nod doesn't sound so bad.