Only We Can Call Him That

Recap

"Ugh here comes more trouble." Chase said sighing at the end I turned to see who he was looking at and my eyes widened.

End of recap

There were three huge guys about Tristan’s height walking over to us. “Hey fellas can we help you.” Julian asked giving them a fake smile the guys didn't smile they must need a hug but I'm not the right to person for that right now.

“You can help us by leaving Kaitlyn alone alright she's mine.” The really tall guy said Daniel scoffs. “Who said we needed that plastic bitch.” Julian asked my jaw droppes again with the cussing. “Hey listen ya little faggot no one and I mean no one talks about my girlfriend like that you hear me?” He asked getting his face in Julian's face. “Woah, woah, woah don't talk about my brother like that.” Daniel said. “Yeah.” Julian agrees I got up from my chair and hid behind Chase while he was hiding behind Tristan.

“Only we can call him that.” Daniel finishes. “Yea- wait what?” Julian asked him, giving him an unamused look.  “Look if y'all want to fight over some girl then be my guest.” Daniel said pushing the tall dude away from Julian. “Alright meet us at the parking lot after school we'll be there.” The guy beside the other dude said. “Why not right now unless you're scared.” Daniel said Tristan got up and walked over to them his hands in his pocket. “Come on Hunter we're going to um get more candy want to come?” Chase asked me candy? Yes I would love some candy.

I quickly nod my head before grabbing my chocolate bar before I held Chases hand we  walked outside the cafeteria and to a concession stand. He told me to sit on the bench amd I did I waited patiently for Chase to give me my candy Chase was pointing at everything he wanted and telling it to a lady he then came back with a plastic bag I ran up to him and grabbed the bag.

“Hey calm down for a sec.” He told me and took the bag away from me I pouted while he was looking in the bag he pulled out a huge gummy bear. “Here this.should last you a good ten minutes.” He said my jaw dropped in awe it was a big blue gummy bear it's bigger than my hand.

He helped open the package and handed it to me I took a big bite it was kinda hard to eat but I managed it tastes like blue raspberry yummy. I looked at Chase he was eating a milky way. I saw Julian running over to us. “Got any more money?” He asked Chase, Chase shakes his head no making Julian frown.

“Me neither.” He said sighing and sitting beside me I held up my gummy bear. “You can have a bite.” I said he looks at the bear with disgust and shakes his head no Chase was laughing at him. “Here have this it's a Hershey bar.” Chase said throwing the candy bar Julian caught it and ripped the wrapper off and began eating I happily eat my gummy bear humming a little. “Is it good?” Julian asked smiling at me I nod and took another big bite of the gummy bear.

I'm saving my gummy bear for later my hands are now sticky from the other candies I ate and I hate it. I grabbed the bag to look through it to see what other candies there are.

“Hey no more candy you already had Skittles, chocolate, a gummy bear and whole other stuff.” Julian told me I cross my arms and pout.

“Cheer up at least you'll have more candy later.” Chase said that made me feel a little better. I nod Julian takes the bag away from me and we got up to wash our hands and face off. I stood on my tippy toes and turned on the faucet I put some soap on my hands and began washing his hands and face.

We walked out of the bathroom I saw the same guys from earlier except this time they have a bloody nose and black eyes. “Ooh that gotta hurt.” Chase said and I nod Julian grabbed my hand and we started running to find Tristan and Daniel they were talking to some adults Chase and Julian were shaking their heads no so I did the same.

When the teachers left we walked up to him.  “What happened?” Chase asked them. “We got ALC for three days, that's about it.” Daniel told us shrugging his shoulders Julian smack the back of his head. “Idiot.” Julian said I think Daniel was about to hit him back but Tristan pulled him back before he could.

“When do we leave?” I asked them wanting to go home and play videogames. “In two hours.” Tristan said holding up two fingers I huffed this is unfair I want to go home. “Why?” I asked him he shrugs. “I don't know because the school says so.” He says I nod understanding well that's weird. “You know we basically live at school and visit home.” Chase said we looked at him weird. “You make me question that I'm actually adopted... no offense Hunter.” Daniel said I shrugged and jumped on Tristans back he caught me I placed my head on his shoulder.

I saw some of Tristans friends walking over to us. “Hey Tristan.” One of them say. “Hi Xavier.” Tristan said back they high-fived each other and talked about random stuff.

Two hours later

We are finally out of school I get to go home now Tristan has football practice so he can't go home yet sadly I feel bad for him. I saw dad's car and ran to it only to be pulled back by Daniel. “Are you crazy you can't just run in the parking lot I mean you can but you might get hit by a car.” Daniel scolded me U told him that I'm sorry he nods and we all walk minus Tristan to thw car.

“Dad I made a friend today.” I said smiling real big. “Oh really who?” He asked me I frowned I forgot his name. “Wow Hunter made a friend but you don't know his name.” Daniel said laughing at the end my lips trembled I didn't mean to forget I’m such a bad friend arent I?

“Hey don't cry it's okay I forget my friend's name sometimes too.” My dad said as he hugged me. “That's because you're old.” Chase said making my dad frowned and glared at Chase. “Well I'm glad you made a friend.” He said I nod and wiped my nose with my sleeve then I sat in the back.

“Hey I was just joking okay you're a good friend and his name is Bentley.” Daniel reminded me I made an o shape with my lips as his name entered my mind.

“His name is Bentley and he's five.” I told him smiling real big. My dad made a face and laughed then smiled at me.“ “That's good bud.”  He told me I nod and we drove away from the school.