A Week To Ourselves

Hunter's Pov

I felt someone harshly shaking me awake I opened my eyes and saw my mom glaring at me.

"I told you bad boys don't deserve shower and what did you do you disobey me." she whisper shouted then she began hitting me not in the face though. I felt pain all over my body.

She then dragged me off of the bed and began kicking my stomach and legs. I nearly screamed when she kicked a part of my leg.

After a few minutes she stopped and left the room leaving me on the ground I began to cry silently not to wake anyone and making my mom mad. I slowly got up to go fix up my new wounds. I went inside the bathroom and locked the door. I saw some bandages and peroxide I began using it and after a few minutes I was done I went back in my room not being able to sleep now so I just read some comic books.

One hour later

I looked at the clock 7:53 a.m I hear footsteps coming from the hall and I quickly put up my comic books and shut my eyes tightly. I heard my door open and I felt someone shaking me but gently this time I opened my eyes and saw my stepdad he smiled a nice smile not a creep smile or an evil smile just a nice one.

"Me and your mom are going to be out for the weekend." "Will you be okay with your stepbrothers?" He asked me I nodded he patted my leg and got up and walked out. I saw my mom walking in the hallway and stop in front of my doorway she glared at me and walked away I gulped and some tears threatened to fall but I didn't let them.

I heard the front door open and close I got out of bed and walked downstairs I saw Julian and Chase watching a movie. Julian looked up at me.

"Hey kiddo.Wait do you mind if call you that he asked me I nodded and sat beside him I kinda trust my stepbrothers I mean they haven't hurt me well yet at least.

He wrapped his arms around me and I flinched and he stopped and looked at me.

"Are you okay?" He asked me I nodded and I put my head on his shoulder he was taken back a little bit but he held me tightly. I think Julian is my favorite brother I mean step brother.

I heard the oven go off and Julian got up along with Chase. Chase saw me still in my spot.

"Are you coming?" he asked me I shake my head no.

"Why not?" he asked again with worry in his eyes. I didn't want my mom to get in trouble but I didn't want to get in trouble or lying.

"I can't "I tell him he raised his eyebrows and looked confused.

"Why not?" he asked me I shrugged I guess it was because I didn't listen to the

"I don't know." I tell him I grabbed my stuffed Alligator and held him close to me.

"Does your mom not let you?" Tristan asked me I jumped a little cause I didn't realize he was in here. I hesitantly nodded my head. They looked at each other and Tristan held his hand out for me I hesitantly took it and he brought me in the kitchen.

"Well this will be our secret you can eat as much as you want and she'll never know." he said I immediately shake my head no.

"No I can't she'll hurt me if she finds out." I tell him my eyes began to fill up with tears realizing what I just told them. Now I'll definitely get in trouble now.

I ran to my room and closed the door and began sobbing. Mama is going to hurt me now. I didn't mean to tell I'm so stupid a worthless stupid kid just like my dad said. I wish I could be a better son so they wouldn't have hurt me. I continued sobbing for about 5 minutes until I hear a knock on my door I got up and opened the door.