Nightmare

Hunter's Pov

Dream TW Abuse

HUNTER I hear my dad yell I hide under my bed and cover my mouth.

I hear my door open and I hear footsteps coming in my room.

"Hunter where are you? You piece of shit. I felt tears coming down my face. I heard my closet door open and hangers moving around. I saw footsteps approach my bed and I couldn't move. I saw my dad's head pop up under the bed and I screamed he grabbed me by my legs and dragged me out from under there.

I screamed, kicked, hit anything to get him off of me but it's not working and he would hit me back 10x harder. He took me in this dark and cold closet this place I hated most. He grabbed the rope that he uses to tie me up I tried to run but he grabbed me by the arm roughly and tied me up. He grabbed a rope that he hits me with and it hurts really bad.

Next whip time whip I whip tell you whip to do whip something whip you whip do it whip. I cried and cried and begged him to stop but he won't.

End of dream

I gasped and opened my eyes I began looking around the room I could barely breathe when I saw no one in my room I calmed down a little I don't want to go back asleep so I turned on the lamp beside me and got up and grabbed myself a comic book and started reading it. I looked at the digital clock on my nightstand 2:15 am I needed to go to the bathroom so I got up and tried to find the bathroom which I have no idea where it is since they never showed me.

I began walking and opening random door but none of it is the bathroom I opened a double door and I saw my mom and stepdad sleeping I quickly an quietly closed the door. I really needed to go to the bathroom by now so I hurriedly walked down the hallway I saw a light come from behind one of the door. I slowly opened it and saw Tristan with some other guys playing videogames Tristan looks up at me, my eyes widen in fear and he got up an walked over to me.

"Whose that?" A guy about Tristan's age asked pointing at me.

"Oh guys meet Hunter he's my stepbrother he just moved in with us." he said I shyly waved at them and hid behind Tristan. I heard them laugh and I peeked out to see who they were laughing at but they were only looking at me.

"What's that smell?" Another guy asked sniffing like a dog.

"Come on Hunter let's go." Tristan said and touched my back I flinched away and looked at him. He looked concerned and he knelt down to me.

"Are you okay what's wrong" he asked me I shrugged and I remembered that I had to pee and I quickly crossed my legs.

"I need to go to the bathroom." I whispered he chuckled and told me to follow him and I did. We stopped in front of a door and he opened it and their sure enough is the bathroom.

"Thank you." I thanked him he nodded and walked away.

I went inside and lifted the toilet seat up and did my business. I washed my hands and went out now I need to find my room cause I'm lost again but luckily I know where Tristan's room is I walked back over to his room and knocked on it this time.

Tristan opened the door and saw me again.

"What now?" he asked me getting out of the room.

"I can't find my room." I admit he laughed and said let's go and he began walking to hopefully my room and sure enough I saw my door wide open I ran to my bed and jumped on to it and laid down.

I didn't go back to sleep though I just played on my DS or just read my books. About 3 hours later the sun was out a little bit and my eyes were fighting off sleep but I didn't care I don't want to go back asleep so I continued playing on my DS.