chapter 1

Avni Mehta, 24 years old girl

Avni Mehta, 24 years old girl. A girl who has both beauty and intelligence, After completing her studies, she is pursuing her hobby of painting by opening an art gallery of her own.
There is a lot of demand for the painting made by her and everyone is a fan of her skill.
Along with this, she is such a girl who looks very happy from outside, but no one could understand what goes on inside her. Only she knows with what guilt she is living her life.
She does not get close to anyone quickly because according to her, the life of anyone in whom she enters gets ruined.

Ashish Mehta & ayesha Mehta's late parents of her.. They died in a car accident after 6 months of her birth. Since then she was living with her grandmother and aunt Neela ( her mom's sister )
Neela died when Avni was 15 years old.
As long as Neela was with her, she took care of her.
After the death of Avni's parents, Neela took full care of Avni like her own daughter, she didn't even get married to take care of Avni.
As long as she was with Avni, she always taught Avni to be strong, but after her, Avni breaks down completely.
Somewhere a deep wound arises inside her which cannot be cured by any medicine.
And after experiencing all this such a young age, she has accepted that she will have to live with this wound.

Dayavanti Mehta ☝️, Avni's grandmother, a low-minded woman. Despite being a woman herself, she is unhappy with the birth of a girl.
She wished to have a grandson, but he got a granddaughter in the form of Avni... she didn't like her since her birth.
And after the demise of her son and daughter-in-law, she started hating her more and always blames that innocent soul for something that was not her fault.
She always blames avni for her parents' death, And when Neela dies, she also blames it on Avni that Neela is no more because of her.

Neela was rescuing her from Dayawanti's taunts, teaching her to be strong but when Neela was not with her, she started becoming a weak person again.

Other side, Avni does not face any financial problems as Ashish Mehta leaves behind a huge business and property worth crores earned by him, After that, Neela also bequeaths all her property to Avni but all this is useless for Avni now, she just lives with her grandmother in Mehta house despite her hatred towards her.