chapter 23

Some more days passes

Now Avni has become comfortable with him to a great extent.
She is less shy now in front of him but still she is not able to tell him all the things that he wants to hear from her...She tried a couple of times but she failed in her attempt.

Other side, Whenever Neil gets free time from work, he sometimes takes Avni for a long drive, no matter how late it is at night, so sometimes he takes her for shopping forcefully because according to him this girl does not act like a normal girl.

In this way, Neil takes him to visit some place or some other place in Mumbai, and makes her do all the things which she has never done.

In short, Neil teaches her to live life differently by making her do all kinds of things that she never did.
He has always seen her either taking care of the family or when she gets time from the family, he sees her with her paintings, That's why he is making her do everything which she did not do, or could not do in the past.

One day both of them went to the beach, where seeing Golgappas, Neil challenges Avni to eat Golgappas, in which Avni obviously wins, both try to eat more golgappas quickly, but in the end, Khanna Sahab cannot tolerate too much spicy and he loses, for which Avni makes fun of him laughing wholeheartedly.

At the beach, Neil gets to see Avni's jealous side for the first time when a girl in the beach crowd accidentally bumps into Neil and both Neil and that girl fall due to sudden collision but when that girl holding Neil's hand lovingly complimenting him on how handsome he is and all, and says sorry to him, Avni's face changes color and she gets angry with Neil for the girl's mistake.

And when Avni does not talk to him, then after a lot of effort, Neil comes to know that it was his fault that some girl came and bumped into him...

Was this also his fault? But in her irritation, he sees her mild jealousy, seeing which he is happy.

Neil comes home early and as soon as he comes home he first looks for Avni and asks her mother who's sitting in the hall

Neil - mom, Avni kahan hai ?

Shweta - kamre me hogi shayad

Neil - ok ( Saying this he gives Shweta a quick hug and then kisses her on the cheek and walks up the stairs to his room)

He enters the room but he does not find Avni there but when he looks around he sees that she is in the balcony...

Their balcony is no less than a terrace, there is a lot of space, the environment there is always fresh with green plants,
and because of the abundance of space and freshness there, Avni does most of her painting work there, being close to nature.

Neil comes and stands behind her, but as soon as he stands behind her, he is surprised to see her painting him, he smiles and hugs her from behind which stuns Avni a bit and there Neil speaks

Neil - mujhe itna miss kar rahi thi ki meri tasvir bnaane lagi

Avni smiles hearing this but she didn't want this... She wants to surprise him by showing this, but what is the use now? He saw it..... Today, how did he come home so early, because of his absence, she was completing her work, but now he has already seen it, but then she thinks: no problem

Avni - aapko ye pasand aayi ? Kaisi bani hai ?

Neil puts his chin on her shoulder and speaks

Neil - aisa lag raha hai jaise main seese ke saamne khada hu... hu-b-hu meri real image lag rahi hai....