chapter 12

Next day

Avni gets ready wearing the red saree given by Shweta and leaves the room before Neil comes back from his jog.

Avni look 👇

She comes down and Shweta and Bebe smile seeing her in saree, they feel good to see her like this again after so many years

Both of them praise her, Shweta removes evil eyes from her so that no one can cast evil eye on her while Bebe also showers her love and blessings on her while kissing her forehead.

On the other hand, Neil comes to the room and did not find him in the room, he has not seen her face since this morning, and now she is not even here.
He goes to get ready thinking something.

down there

Avni made breakfast for everyone and as soon as Neil comes down after getting ready, his eyes fall on Avni and his eyes stop on her
He starts staring at her...Seeing her like this, he felt that the Divine Goddess had appeared in front of him, People don't just say that a girl looks most beautiful in saree, And this girl is already so beautiful, on top of this saree. It is not this saree but she is enhancing the beauty of this saree by wearing it.
The innocence of her face is the key to her beauty, seeing her innocence anyone melts... So why doesn't this girl melt when she sees herself in the mirror? Why doesn't this girl keep herself happy, why does she always keep herself sad, what will happen if she smiles sometime, Why does she keep her beautiful smile hidden.

On the other hand, Avni feels different seeing his gaze on her, but she ignores his gaze with her best effort.

After breakfast, when Neil is in the room and is collecting his essentials before going to the police station, Avni is also in the room...
He is looking at her again and again and when he cannot stop, he tells her

Neil - you are looking very beautiful in this saree

Avni hears this and looks at him and Neil knows she will not say anything so he gives her a smile and says

Neil - but yes thodi si smile ki kami hai, not much but if you smile even a little bit then you will look more beautiful, trust me ( he said slightly blinking his eyes)

Avni looks at him and doesn't know how to react to his words, Neither she is able to thank him on his compliment nor smile, and there Neil again says

Neil - Ok I am going now, take care of yourself ( Saying this Neil leaves the room and Avni keeps watching him leaving)

She comes near the window of the room and sees Neil sitting in his car after leaving the house but before getting into the car for her surprise, Neil also looks up towards the window of their room and Avni gets shocked and turns away from his sight.

Neil standing below smiles at her act and then as soon as he starts the car, Avni looks outside again and there she watches until Neil's car disappears from her eyes.