chapter 10

Thank you ❤️ to all those who give their precious votes and comments genuinely and not just because of my notes.

Chapter starts.....👇

Today, there is a happy atmosphere in the Khanna house.... After receiving both his promises from Avni, Neil says yes to marry her.... And after both of them say yes, the Khanna family does not take much time to decide the date of marriage, Because they don't trust these two, they don't know when their mood will change, So that's why only 1 week after his yes, today is their marriage.

After doing haldi and mehndi rituals in the morning, they are going to get married in the evening in the presence of some of their near and dear ones...They haven't invited many people because they didn't want any kind of drama in the happiness of their home,
They know what is the happiness of their children, and who is happy in the happiness of their children.

Neil is waiting for Avni to come, sitting in the mandap built in the garden of the house

Inside the house

Shweta is busy in dressing Avni, and at this time many things are going on inside Avni, all the things of 3 years ago are revolving in front of her eyes.

In this way, she was ready once before, but everything was ruined.
Once again all those things are being repeated with her
For Bebe, she said yes to marry Neil, but now if something bad happens in this house, she will not be able to forgive herself.

After she gets ready, Shweta speaks while looking at her in the mirror

Shweta - humesha ki trah bahut pyaari lag rahi hai meri bachchi, kaala tika lgaa deti hu warna kisi ki nazar lag jaayegi... ( Saying this she applies kajal behind her ear)

Avni's eyes are slightly watery and somewhere she is trying to stop her tears, Shweta sees her tears and she can understand what she must be going through this time, again with all this preparation and bridal dresses & makeup, she must be remembering the past but even if she wants to, she cannot reduce her suffering at this time, it will reduce with time.

She turns Avni on her side and kisses her forehead and wipes her tears and without saying much takes her outside where Neil's waiting

Outside, his wait ends when Shweta and Bebe holding her walk towards the mandap with her, Not long but so much veil is on Avni's face that her face is hidden, because of this Neil is not able to see her face.

Shweta brings her and makes her sit next to him and as soon as she sits next to him: their arms touch each other, which Avni immediately keeps a little distance and Neil notices this.

Then their marriage rituals begin, both stand up and put garlands around each other's neck and then Prakash comes forward and gives her hand to Neil for Kanyadan and Avni gets more emotional at this moment
She has never seen her father, but seeing Prakash's fatherly love for her, she feels that if Ashish was there, he would have been like this.

BTW avneil wedding costumes 👇