chapter 15

8 months pass

In these 8 months nothing changes in Avni regarding their relationship, Even a small beginning was made by Neil, due to which some feelings were awakening inside Avni, but she also suppresses them because of a small incident of that day.

That day she thought that she would give Neil some happiness from her side, She may not reciprocate his feelings but will not stop him from coming close to her.... But that scene is not coming out of her mind, that if she was not there that day, that speeding car would have hit Neil and then

No she doesn't even want to think about that day.... From that day she becomes even more protective for Neil...

Even though she does not show Neil but she takes care of his every little thing, from his food to his every single thing,
She panics even if she sees a scratch on him...

Just like that, one day, a puja is going on in the house, while performing aarti, Avni suddenly notices that a diya filled with ghee is about to fall on Neil's hand.
But before that diya burns Neil's hand, Avni sidesteps Neil and all the hot ghee from the diya falls on Avni's hand, which burns her hand.

All the family members get worried seeing this, Neil scolds her a bit for her act that what was the need to save him and hurt herself but Avni does not give him any answer to this.
Only her heart knows the answer to why she needed to keep him safe.
She has already lost a lot, now she doesn't want to lose him.

Where she takes care of him without showing it, on the other hand she doesn't talk to him at all anymore because somewhere in her heart those words of Neil have pricked her that it is better to bang his head against the wall than to talk to her.

Even though Neil had said that thing in anger and he still apologizes for it, but from that day Avni starts feeling that he is just tolerating her....She talks to him only as much as is needed, she just asks him about some of his things like coffee, food etc....

Despite all of Neil's positive efforts, she always gives importance to the negative thoughts that her mind produces inside her,
She doesn't even want to listen to her heart.

She stays in his thoughts all day long but she brushes off her feelings again and again

Neil's positive words that he said that she was with him that day that's why he survived but she believes her negative thinking to be correct that she was with him that's why his life was in danger...

And now Neil is also apologizing for his words, but this thing has settled in her heart that he does not want to talk to her, he is tolerating her.

That one small fear which she saw about to fulfilled infront of her with her own eyes, after that she is afraid to go close to Neil....Neil tries every possible way to make her normal, but his efforts doesn't work.
Or maybe his efforts are working but Avni is not showing.

In those days, when their marriage had completed almost 6 months, one day bebe jokingly talks about their child infront of them that, when will both of them make them hear the sweet cries of the child in this house, when will they give the good news.

Taking Bebe's joke seriously, Avni hesitantly tells Neil that she is ready to fulfill Bebe's wish, So he can do whatever he wants with her...while saying this her lips is trembling but again for the family she wants to sacrifice her comfort

But at the same time Neil gets very angry on this thing because it hurts him somewhere that why she stays in one track all the time....

Can't she ever take something as a joke and avoid that thing by smiling?
bebe just kidding and she got so serious