3

Lauren's pov

I woke up happy that my neighbor listened so I was able to get sleep. I am genuinely curious as to how the sweet peas will and Dalton would know that asshat. I got up and threw on my purple shorts paired with the old school logo tank top and slid my sandals on as I change my shoes there. I headed out to my car looking over my lawn to see if there was any new messes anywhere and thankfully no I just have the vomit mess to take care of later. Then I looked over at my neighbors house everything was dark no mess to be seen which made me scoff and climb in my car. Once I got to the arena and into our practice room I switched shoes then started stretching and talking to the other ladies.
Des- did you hear we have a new captain for the hockey team
L- we do? What happened to Aaron
Des- they traded him for this new guy who apparently is the sole reason the knights went undefeated the last few seasons
L- oh shit well I'm glad he's on our side now then
Des- right
L- what's this new guys name
Des- no one knows that part hasn't made its way to us yet
L- haha ok
Soon enough our dance instructor called us all over to officially start practice. We went over our routine to good girl by Carrie underwood then we learned a new routine to the song no by Megan trainor. After we all had it mostly down we moved on to the normal dance craze songs like the cha cha slide and such for the hype up moments throughout the game. Practice came to an end and just as I pulled in my driveway I saw cole putting some kind of gym bag in his car. He looked over at me giving me a weird look then looked away and focused on getting in his car and leaving. Umm what the heck was that about ?