caught

tw ‼️ self harm and eating disorder implied

instead of going to lunch, class, or anything else for the rest of the day, y/n hid in the back of the library. she was dreading the time when she would finally have to go back to the dormitory and face her dorm mates. her arm was still stinging from earlier that day, but that didn't stop her from wanting to do it again. instead she laid her head down and took a nap, exhausted not just from the lack of sleep, but from life in general.

y/n slept restlessly, and quickly was immersed in one of her most common nightmares: everyone finding out about her self harm. in this dream, she was playing quidditch. lee jordan was commenting like usual when all of a sudden her announced "and there goes ravenclaw's seeker, y/n y/l/n. a bit on the heavier side she is, i think we're all surprised her broomstick is able to hold her!" the crowd laughed raucously. "and what's that on her arm?" y/n looked down to see that she was wearing short sleeves, with all of her scars and cuts on display for the whole school. an overwhelming feeling of dread overcame her. "does poor little y/n cut herself instead of dealing with her problems like a normal witch?" the laughter increased in volume.

"no, no stop" she whispered. "please"

she jolted awake, breathing heavily. it was dark now; she must have slept through the whole day. y/n started crying. she had ditched class, ruined her friendship with hermione, and now she had to figure out how to get to her dormitory without filch catching her and getting her expelled.

without consciously deciding to, y/n grabbed the blade from her bag and started drawing lines of red into her arm. she was so angry with herself, with her life. i hate myself, i can't do this anymore. everything seemed so pointless. y/n cut deeper than every before, shocking herself with the amount of blood she was capable of drawing.

she heard heavy footsteps from the front of the library. oh fuck, y/n thought. i need to get back, now.

she stood up, wobbling for a second as stars filled her eyes. once the dizziness declined, she starting walking, careful to avoid whichever staff member was patrolling the library. once she was a good distance away from the library, y/n increased her pace, eager to collapse in her bed and forget about this entire day, if even just for a few hours. her arm still had not stopped bleeding, and her robe was soaked. as her breathing becoming laborious, and dizziness returning rapidly, y/n decided to sit down and recuperate for a minute.

lupin's perspective

i was on corridor patrol when my heightened werewolf senses caught the smell of fresh blood. that's weird, i thought. i followed the scent until it became entirely overwhelming, almost suffocating. after 5 minutes of walking i arrived at the source.

"lumos" i whispered. there, on the floor, not unconscious but clearly not too far from it, was y/n.

"miss y/l/n?"

she looked up with puffy red eyes. "professor?"

Remus Lupin Comfort 🤎जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें