Insecure

Chike- insecure
I know one day you will pack up.... I don't think that I am normal any more
I can't trust nobody

And you said you saw Mr Shola Adewale with the young lady, before or After the deceased by the common Name Peypey was murdered

Yes Ma, before

My lord
If I may call Miss Benson Anita to the witness stand

Proceed.

I'm no religious person so I don't mind swearing on a Bible, Koran or calabash. I end up swearing on the bible just because I heard something about God's merciful ways making it easier for me to lie if I have to.

“Miss Anita do you believe from the time you walked into the club  until you got out is enough to kill a lady and drive her from the Lagos island to
mushin back and forth, then  all the way to bariga axis.”

“I'm not sure I didn't check the time besides I  was a bit drunk.”

“A bit , a bit can tell if someone had enough time to kill, pieces and deliver parts of the victims body  to different locations from 11pm to 12am.”

No I answer

“You see anyone in the club could be the murderer, anyone outside the club as well, her enemy or enemies, anyone at all so each detail you say is important. Can you tell the court exactly what happened from 9pm to 1am.”

“Shola and I had an argument which was resolved almost immediately, he offered to drop me home and I disagreed because I came with a friend , he offered to escort me again and I said no that I had to go back with my roommate and he didn't say further ,I went my separate way and so did he at exactly 10am.”

“Did you arrive with your friend?”

“No I couldn't find her in the crowd,so I decided to go home alone.”

“And what time did you get home?”

Out of fear I say 11pm

“Did you know he has been having an affair with Peypey.”

I had no idea I say with a shocking look on my face, I knew when the investigator told me but it wasn't something I was going to let them know. After all the investigation is a private one

“The cameras only has clips of you looking at her badly, nothing else, no video clips or anything, absolutely nothing but the time my client walked in and when he left with you.”

Why would a club have cameras and clean up the footage of him talking to her or the whole thing that happened, isn't that suspicious I think

The case is simple, my client has no further important relationship with the lady, he has no reason to kill her, he got home exactly 10:45 in the night filled up with alcohol.
His driver records he was asleep through out the drive, can a sleepy man pieces the body of a young lady?

Can a drunk man plan such and don't forget deliver. The fact that he belongs to the Adewales shouldn't make him a target for journalist to have good stories or for the police to be given a raise. They both left the club by 10pm, he couldn't have killed her and driven to 3 different ends of Lagos and still get home by 10:45.