Mood, bad since 97'

~  dedicated to PreshyO_ ~

   ~||Mood by Wizkid ft.BNXN||~
Something wey go cooly my body tell me you will do

If you are caught taking bribe give bribe to get acquittal, a stolen chicken becomes yours if you place a mark on it rather than drag claim with the owner.

                         ANITA'S POV

We all gather at the underground room in De prime, the essence of this entire building is dirty; a boutique is only a cover and I never thought I would have to use this side of the building.

Looking at the table with my perfectly drawn out plan when kuti by the name looks up.

Kuti: Carmel's boyfriend and from the look of things he seems to be a cultist or at least in some sort of gang. He's buff nature leaves me thinking he would come in handy.

“See Anita the guy dey use jazz oooo” he says 

“If the strongest man can fall because of a woman and the wisest man in the bible can fall because of women, then what is jazz?

ROBUS: if I can track his

TOSIN: We are not working on ifs and buts

Etene looks at Robus before speaking “I'm sure tracking him is not the problem it's keeping tabs without his notice”

Be like una no dey hear me, BABA get jazz, jazzzzz kuti repeats touching his chin and shaking his head in a negative style.

“when two or three women are gathered in his myst what is the power of man especially without his money.
Remember guys we don't want him dead, we want his Son guilty”

We all take a last look at the plan

Are you sure about this Carmel asks

Kuti turns to her with a smile before saying
“With only Carmel
We don fashion weapon against am
E go workkkk”

*********

S E G U N   B E L L O
The retired cultist of years back now the minister of sports. He knows nothing about it but still yet his the minister of sport development.

He has three accounts in three different Banks, and also has plans on investing in real estate with money that can't be particularly traced to his business. He'll be traveling soon for an international football game to support the Nigerian women in their game, also going to invest his money or rather stolen money into some foreign business.
He'll be redrawing at least 20 million   extra in each account to make it tally with the supposed money his meant to redraw for the engagement of supporting the women.

With the whole subsidy situation with fuel, money in Nigeria has had looping holes all of a sudden and now holiday money as well for our dearest ministers, this man is going to be our savior.

But the crazy thing is he has secret accounts that we'll clear off and he can't complain cause he can't account for where he got the money from, my advice; immediately turn it to dollars and make sure it's untraceable,
Infact invest it as soon as possible.

I whisper into Tosin's ear while no one is looking
“Kelechi really came in handy with the amount of information she has, Mr Adewale surely understood what he was doing sending her. But I feel like his keeping a watch on me”

“Checking for a Judas already Anita?calm down the game just began”

When Kuti looks at me in suspicion I turn my attention back to Kelechi who is still talking.

By exactly 9am Mr Segun Bello will be directly in (Abuja) the central bank of Nigeria CBN with six bodyguards, they will take his money and transfer it  into another account that can't be traced
while the name that's on the secret accounts isn't his, so someone else will come to redraw that money.

**********
An old man in Agbada and a potbelly, light skinned in complexion and bald headed walks into the central bank of Nigeria with four body guards and with no one trying to stop him, respectfully greets with a nodded head and a confident walk.

Kelechi a worker in the Bank accidentally hits a lady while rushing with a lot of files. The lady who is carmel skinned, dark eyes with a tight dress on and clearly a bone straight wig that can pay the salary of the fool who just hit her.

“Are you crazy!
How dare you, do you know who my father is?, what the hell?!.” she shouts aggressively looking pissed off.

Mr Segun who seems distracted by her beauty pauses, clearing his throat before speaking  in a calm manner.
“Is there something I can help you with.”he says clearing his guards off

“Excuse me Mr, who ever you are, can't you see that this fool has just hit me.”

“Mr Segun Bello by name, I'm sure she   didn't mean harm, he looks at innocent Kelechi compiling the files in order.
Your name he ask?”

Hadiza Abdul Somalia she says looking pissed, my Bentley is bad and daddy ceased  my Ferrari, I've been in a bad mood all day, and this people in a bank don't pay attention to you until you remind them your title. I'm really just tired”

“Hadiza, Hadiza, don't you remember me. Uncle Segun Na, you have been in London since you were six, I didn't even know you've been in the country, for how long now?

“Ooo Uncle Segun ahh, two months now sir she says with a voice that shows familiarity.”

“ I know how it feels with these bank people ee, but I'm sure now you would be attended to, well have a good day Hadiza , and say hi to your father Mr Abdul Somalia for me as he walks away.”

“Mr Segun, Uncle?.”she says stopping him.

“Yes?.” He replies wondering what else she has to say

“Would you like a drink or two to apologize for how I addressed you earlier”

“ well I'm the same age with your father.”

“A friendly drink Mr Bellooo.”

Kelechi works right outside the bank nodding her head in style towards Carmel who has successfully distracted the old fool with a fake identity, she smirks and turns away, while Mr Segun Bello walks away but consumed by the thoughts of Carmel. 

Carmel: leave a man in his wild thoughts and just like that his actions will show animality mtcheeeeeeew, even massage an animals ego and it will suddenly feel like a man. She mutters to herself knowing fully well it's a matter of time before he's ego is forced to be humble.

********

Authors note: get the best book cover designs from Preshy0_

Thank you for sticking to this book but aren't you all still wondering if Segun really killed Shola and who is threatening my babe, my Ani mama.

❤️🦋✨💐