Beggie beggie

Dedicated to Fehfehszn

~||Beggie beggie ||~
Ayra Starr ft ckay  

    Ewo, Ewo , Ewo , kilode o.... You were having fun and suddenly...

Okah Alaere.

My loud thoughts synchronize with the horrible music making the bad taste of bitter beer taste good to my tongue, suddenly I feel like no one's watching, I'm safe and the world is right in my palms.

After a few drinks Becca and Ada had disappeared, I suspect Becca, Tosin's girlfriend looked at me with hate all through the night and left angry but it's not my business, what other business is  the business of a broken person but the alcohol before himself.
I should be going home I say turning to Tosin who should be sane, he never drinks when I drink too much cause his obviously going to drive.

“My father says his proud of my progress, I wish he asked more questions more than the upfront lie I told him.” Tosin says with a frown.

“You're feeling guilty?.” I say pointing my finger to his nose, laughing like a mad person.

“I need to tell you something really really important Ani, the final court case is tomorrow and ....

“Tell your girlfriend Shola, tell the police, tell Ebiere.” I say laughing harder

“Shola?, forget about it; I need to get you home.”

*****

After  all Mr Segun is still trying to maneuver this entire case, power isn't money again it's access to people that will help you I swear but no matter how many times the case gets adjourned because of who he knows and who Mr Segun Bello doesn't know this case must end in my victory, by hook or by crook.

I walk into the court room with a white designers suite and a pretty short black wig. I sit where I'm supposed to knowing anything could happen in the court room but I'm fully ready for good, bad or worse.

Tosin taps my shoulder before whispering into my ear
“ Carmel is in his custody.”
“So what?

“Anita you're not a monster, find a way.”

“use your brains Tosin, look at your environment, leave before the court case proceeds and handle it.

I leave the court room with Tosin when just around the hall way a woman cries bitterly

“Ebiere Oseke was a good woman, she helped me bail my innocent son from jail upon say na street case, she no pressure me for money. Na justice we dey here for.”
Suddenly my phone rings which leaves me distracted.

A call from Kuti?, Ah!

“How far, you don locate the place?”

“Nooo.”

“I checked the place Robus traced her to but no building dey there.” I hear gun shuts when kuti shout Jesus as the phone call cuts, I have no idea on what to do.
I myself I'm trying to escape the thoughts of Shola's father talk less of Segun, I quickly turn to Tosin saying “handle it’ as I walk back into the court room.

******

Heavy panting exposes the shortage of breath in kuti as he struggles to hide and speak, suddenly his playing hide and seek.

“No one dey but I dey see bullet for air, my guys never fight this kind one before
Mo sọ fun ọ pe ọkunrin yii nlo jazz
I told you this man is using jazz

“What is the difference between jazz and oyinbo machine, see you go chest am, dey guarded cause as e be so normally I know say you no go empty handed.”

“Den dey chest gun, aboy wetin you mean.” he says as more stray bullet flys with no mercy

“No act like say you no rub anything for chest, kuti you wey dey go Italy with babes, you dey run things for the chiefs, the big boys for Lagos, you no go lie give me, so if you wan dare do ojoro ah
All of us don die be dat.”

“My noble journalist you suppose sief your mouth, with all you know na still prayer I need so you better meet your mama make she kneel pray cause if only me die, e go pain my boys and na blood for blood be dat.”

Give me 10min

I call Etene knowing what I need is not only prayers but back up and an insider, make I call my mama to pray to Baba God or the charm he hold by him side, omoo be like say this weapons of our warfare really no carnal at all.

********

“Pastor Sampson Duke is it true that mr Adebayo has repeatedly threatened you to drop the deal?.”

“Yes.” Without hesitation he quickly said yes for to him what he has come to do, he should do quick.

“And why didn't you report pastor?

“ I, I ,I  saw it as empty threats until Shola died.”

“My honor he had continually  had secret meetings with Ebere oseke who happens to be Shola's lawyer and also a victim. There's evidence that they had a conversation on killing him
But he found a way to kill her after finding out  she was going to expose him.”

“Object my lord
It's clear the lady was his accomplice
She was a noble lawyer she would never.”

The lawyer without a word to his college passed the fabricated evidence to the judge.

To hell to the promises to Carmel, kuti and Robus, we are only tied by the information we have of each other, if anyone loose their life, na den wey loose guard, I just want my peace, no more black mails and just...

“Mr  Adebayo Segun you have been found guilty of the death of Adewale Shola and Ebiere after careful planning and execution therefore you are sentenced to dea...

I raise my head in joy, a small smirk leaves my face as I turn to look at his father who is smiling while hearing of his son's sentence. The immediate chills it leaves running down my spine, I walk out of the court room trying to maintain composure when I get a phone call.

“Hello, hello.”

“Oga we go pay make my boy no die
Make my boy no die.. I hear from the other side of the phone, the day I deliver that bloody chip It will all be over over.

.

 .
.

What do you think is in that chip ?

Is it possible to escape from the shackles of the Nigerian system?

Does All Things Present seem like an interesting story or movie?

Hi loves, thank you for being faithful readers and I hope you enjoy as we draw closer to the peak.

Enjoy 💕💐💕💐💋