chapter-2

Third person's POV:

new day, new start but for taehyung its just a day where he have to run whole day like a hamster running on a wheel , nothing is new it's like he was trapped in a vicious cycle from university to work,work to home and then again university.

after that incident he not only loses his parents but he lost his soul also he was no longer in his usual self,like a puppet controlled by cruel fate he is living his life.

He lifted his head from the pillow which was always stained by those painful tears , he look over the window and a long sigh left his mouth not wanting to start his day but he have to in order to survive in this cruel world.

the world which ignore his pain, ignore his tears, people who will try to trace their filthy hands on his petite body,those mouth which passes disgusting comments on him, its not like he never tried to protest but he was to weak to do so.

he always wanted to end his life and get over with these misery want to join his parents but to his despair he dont have enough courage to do so whenever he tries to take his life his parent's voices run in his mind ,he see those eyes which saw a lot of dream for their only son, remembering his parents dream he always step back.

To become successful to fulfill his parents dream in his life, he adapt himself like a Dorcas gazelle who adapt themselves in order to survive from the harsh desert.

With tired look he went to the bathroom to do his morning routine and eat those japchae which he saves for the morning breakfast.

after his parents death he never able to regain his usual weight he was so thin,so delicate from outside but from inside he was becoming strong like an iron by enduring all those pain day by day, its become his habit to skip his lunch or dinner.

he wore his usual old clothes he doesn't even remember when he visited a mall or a boutique to buy something for himself, these were the same old clothes which were given by his parent and some clothes by his sweet aahjuma.

After packing his bag he check his house , turn off the lights and gave a last glance to his parent's picture frame he went outside to his university the place which he fears the most.

****

police vans and group of people have surrounded a particular house, a sign of horror in their face and a sign of disbelief and confusion on the great officer park seojoon's face who never loses a cases but from past week he is encountering a difficult case which has questioned his capabilities and his department name is on the stake.

( A/N- Below paragraph contains blood and violence people who are uncomfortable with these themes can skip it..)

The officer enters the room which which was being investigated by their subordinate and the view in front of him make him puke his stomach out, the room was filled with pungent rotten smell blood patches on walls and window.

but the most horrific view for him was the body of the 10 yrs old child which was hanging on the corner of the ceiling body pale, broken neck and arms, eyes were gouged out brutually ,mouth open but no sign of teeth and tongue, cuts ,scratches on his delicate skin,blood dripping down from his legs.

The officer stumble backward not believing in his eyes in his 15 years of service he never seen a dead body in this condition and in top of a child, his eyes roam around the room and found her mother who was crying and screaming on top of her lung,his father sitting silently eyes red and face emotionless the boy was their only child whom they love more than their own life.

the guards swiftly bring his body down and take it to the ambulance which was standing outside for the postmortem .

the officer approaches,his parent with a heavy heart he know how it felt to see your only child's dead body in front of your eyes.