chapter-3

Third person's pov:

Monday morning not a special day at seoul university, a place where students are roaming around ,chattering all are in their own world , some have their dreams to fulfill, some just come here half heartedly and some people come for fun they have an urge to show their power and wealth to the weak ones.

Seoul university the name which is the dream of every student who came to seoul to become a successful person but its not all good inside, their is a dark world in there where the predator torture their victim in their secret cave.

a significant number of student are bullied and ragged beyond sense every year out of which some suffer serious consequences or sometime even death.

and now the predator have found a certain blue hair as their victim to kill their frustration to satisfy their sadistic hunger.

The lecture has started long ago but a certain blue hair is trapped by his predator in the silent washroom, the room is filled with eight muscular tall men who were eye fucking the blue beauty in front of them.

The leader of the group came forward spitting his chewing gum at the corner , hand in the pocket of his leather jacket,licking his lip he check out the beauty from his head to toe.

"you didn't greet me today dear taehyungie"

the male said approaching closer to the blue haired male who was shivering in fear backing away at the corner.

" at the front!!!"

taehyung flinches at the sudden shout from the other and he comes closer to the male.

"go-good m-morning master"

he said bowing his head hanging low.

"this is not the way!!!!"

the man said in his cold voice eyes turning dark, listening those word taehyung felt humiliated he don't want to obey them he want to go this class to study.

he thought to fight back but when his eyes met the dark vicious one he lost all his courage and bend down on four, head hang low clawing on only his fingers since the floor is dirty.

" meow!!, meow!!"

he meowed like a cat, the whole gang started laughing , clicking his pictures but their leader was quite his eyes were on his the blue hair's ass which was perked up, he lick his lips and bent down to his level harshly grabbing his soft hair leaning closer to him.

"day by day this pretty face and that delicious ass of yours are calling me to pound on you and you are still refusing me, be my slut kitten and i will give you whatever you want , you don't have to work on that cafe or live in that small house , you'll be living a luxurious life with me , come on say yes!! i know you are playing hard to get"

he said sensually near his ear but the other didn't said anything still hanging his head low.

"answer me !! i'm waiting~~"

he said grinning like a maniac cupping his ear in order to listen more clearly.

"n-no"

taehyung whispered to him but the other heard him clearly he clench his jaw to control his anger and put a fake smile.

" what did you say"

he asked gritting his teeth hand grabbing those soft hairs.

" i said no!! i will never be your sex doll, find someone else i have my self respect and i will ne-"

he got interrupted by a hard slap on his face , he fall on the dirty floor due to the impact.

" self respect you say, i will torture you so much that you'll beg for me to make you my slut and he will not be able to save you , i'm not afraid of him , you will be mine."