chapter-8

After seperating from the blue hair and disposing the garbage the old man was walking holding his small bag on his shoulder suddenly he bump with a tall man who was looking at his phone, this make the old man to loose his balance and fall on the ground resulting his belongings to scattered on the ground.

"Ah! Ahjussi!! Are you okay?? I'm so sorry I was not looking on the road ,here let me help you" the tall man said and help the old man to get up from the ground.

"Wait!! I pick these up for you" with that he started picking his belongings from the ground keeping them inside that small bag, suddenly his eyes caught the old doll which was laying on the ground he furrow his brows some thoughts came to his mind but he shrugg it off and give the bag to the old man.

"Here your bag ahjussi, I'm sorry again if it's hurt you , I didn't saw you!" The tall man apologised bowing his head.

"Don't worry young man , I'm not that old that this small things will hurt me , thank you so much for helping me and I'm happy that some polite youngster like you still exists because now these kids don't have respect for their elders"

the old man said patting that tall man's back and went away from there.

The tall man bowed him last time and started walking toward his destination, suddenly his phone rings he stopped on his track and take the call.

??- Namjoon- ah!! Did you reach there ??

Namjoon-  yeah yoongi hyung I reach that neighborhood I will try to find some clue about that doll don't worry.

Yoongi-  yeah I got this feeling that it must be there , search every corner and let me know if you find anything or not!!

With that he cut the call and put the phone back in his pocket and started to look around the area.

*******

Taehyung was walking timidly around the university not wanting to face a certain someone and  want to get into his class as soon as possible.

He was walking toward his class but soon his eyes fall on Minho and his group who was ganging up outside the class room smoking their cigarette and laughing.

Taehyung felt nervous seeing them he wanted so badly to avoid them not knowing that the whole gang is outside his class ,he keeping his head low slowly went toward the gate  as soon as he went near the gate Minho and his group stopped talking and look at Taehyung.

The blue hair male shut his eyes close avoiding the stare he is getting from the group , praying that things not repeat and Minho will let him go and to his surprise they didn't stopped him and bully him they just ignore him and started talking again.

" What was that?? Did god really heard  my prayers?? It is really strange, suspicious but at the same time I'm happy that today they didn't bully me maybe Minho got tired of me ?! Yeah!! That must be the case he must be tired of me now , that means I can live peacefully here, thank you God for hearing my prayers I'm really happy"

He thought to himself taking out his books and notebooks from his bag a small sign of relief can be seen on his face , he took out his pen and started writing oblivious of the dark stare he's getting him from a certain someone who had a smirk on his face.

" Yeah smile as much as you want because  after making you mine that  pretty lips of your will have to do a lot of works for me".

*****************

So sorry for the short chapter, as I'm not feeling well! 🥲i hope you all are safe and fine .🙏☺️

🙏☺️

Sk-nim 🙋🏻‍♀️

Sk-nim 🙋🏻‍♀️