chapter-4

Taehyung's pov:

Thankfully all my class is done now,i should hurry back to professor park for my extra class he must be waiting for me.

I was going to his room but I froze on my place when I saw Minho and his gang coming out of professor's room, before they saw me I hurriedly hide behind the pillar and wait for them to leave.

"why Minho was in professor's room? Is it because of the morning incident?? I hope he didn't done anything wrong to him"

I was so indulge In my thoughts that I didn't notice somebody's presence behind me, two arms snake around my waist and hot breath hit my neck.

"Taehyung what are you doing here?? "

a person said near my ear, I jump on my place and hurriedly turn around to meet with a smiling face of professor park.

"Ahh! Pro- I mean hyung you scared me what are you doing here?"

I ask him trying to make a distance between us, he got the signal and took  o his hands off  from my waist and stand little far from me to which I got some relief.

"I was waiting for you so when I come out of my room, I saw you here don't you wanna study?! let's go we'll be late "

he said and dragged me towards his room. He motioned me to sit on the chair and then he closed the door soon afterward the whole room filled with silence.

"so taehyung what you want to study first"

he asked placing his chair across me.

"umm maths hyung i miss lot of chapters and now i can't understand a single thing"

I said to him running hand through my hair.

" OK then today we'll study these and these topic, now be attentive and concentrate here "

I nodded my head and he started teaching me those concepts.

****

" okay taehyung now you understand this I'll give you some questions now"

he said and marked some problems for me to do.

After he marked all the questions I took the book from him and start doing those questions whereas professor started checking the answer sheets.

"ugh!! This one is tough, how should I do it"

I thought to myself and looked up to found professor park already looking at me I got nervous and looked away,

" no!! Taehyung you have to use this formula not this one"

he said as he got up from his chair and came near me hovering his body over my back and helding my hand to make me write, his breath hitting my ear, I felt uncomfortable due to the closeness I retrieve my hand from his and move a bit farther, he wrote the formula and went back to his seat.

After solving all the questions I close my pen straighten my back and look upto him but I got taken back when I saw him again staring at  me.

"hyung i-i completed it please check it"

i said avoiding his stare giving my notebook to him,he took  the notebook and started checking it.

" ok taehyung good job you did it we'll!  do you want to study something else or you wanna go "

he asked leaning closer to me i felt little bit nervous because of the closeness.

"h-hyung i'm going , i have to go for my part time job now"