chapter -9

Namjoon was looking around the neighborhood in search of the doll, but his mind kept swirling around a particular thought.

"Why the doll in that old man's bag was so familiar?!! Where have I seen it??!"
I'm getting this feeling that I have seen it but where"

He thought to himself and start looking around the corner, suddenly something strike in his mind.

"No, no, no, no!!!!!!! It c-can't be, how can this be possible I have to ask Hyung, I have to make sure of it I don't want to lose another life!!"

He mumbles to himself and started running from their not focusing on his path.

Hoseok Was talking to jimin on the phone while entering the neighborhood, he was so into the talk that he didn't notice the running man coming toward him, they collide with each other and without looking back the man run away from there.

"Yeah, Jimin I'll call you later.......What's wrong with that man can't he see that people are walking around how can he run like that in this narrow alley! What a jerk who didn't even apologize!! Tsk!!"

He mumbles to himself and started walking towards Taehyung's house to talk to his landlord, but to his surprise, the once so suffocated corner was now clear as if nothing had happened there.

"What is this?! Yesterday when I came here there was powerful negative energy! But now it's gone!! Where is it? What happened?"

With that thought, he looks around the corner to sense the energy but he didn't find any, a sigh of relief left his mouth as he was relieved that Taehyung is not in danger anymore.

" strange I clearly remember that I felt something weird that day my intution are never wrong then how?? Leave it! at least everything is fine here so I should get going now, dad must be waiting for me"

With that giving a last glance to the neighborhood he went away from there.

******

All the lectures were over now, it was a Peaceful day for Taehyung, he didn't get insulted or bullied by Minho's gang he was feeling relaxed.

All the students were leaving the unni and Taehyung as scheduled was going towards his professor's room for his extra lessons though he was a bit uncomfortable with the other but what he can do, he missed a lot of his lectures and he doesn't have enough money to hire a tutor so to pass this exam and achieve the goals he has to bare with the others behaviour.

He reached the corridor, which was all silent as almost all the students left the university .Taehyung look around as he find no one , he felt a bit uneasy he reaches in front of the room and was about to open when someone taps on his shoulder making him jump on his place, he hurriedly turns around to see the person but soon a horrified expression take over his beautiful face to see the other.

"Sehun! What are doing here? Unni is over now so why you... still...here??" He asked cautiously as he knew that he is the ' Bread shuttle' of Minho's gang and he must have some purpose to meet him here.

[A/n: Bread shuttle- it is a derogatory term or name given to nerds or weak kids who run errands for the bullies.]

" I-i-i came here to inform you that professor lee is not in his room" he stuttered which confuses Taehyung.

" He is not here?? Where is he then??"

" H-he is in the Gwanggaeto hall! His room has some circuit problem so he told me to inform you that he will teach you there, so I came here to take you there!" He said to him to which Taehyung thought for a while thinking if it is professor lee or Minho who is behind this but seeing the other expression he shrugged his thought away.