chapter-11

Third person's pov:

After mentioning of the doll the old man tensed up he was already scared by the doll in his house which was acting strange and now the incoming of these two stranger at his house asking him questions about the doll

"I-i- w-what?" He stutter confused to what to say or do, seeing the old man like this they understood that the doll must be here and started showing it's color.

"Sorry aajhusi but it's important let me see the doll first" with that yoongi quickly went inside the house  ignoring the confuse man , he look around and find the room where toys were scattered he tip toe towards that room followed by Namjoon and the old man.

When he got near the door he peek inside and froze when he saw the doll which he was searching for so long,

Even if the doll was facing other side their was still a dark aura around it which sends chill through his spines.

He signal namjoon and the old man to come with him to the other room.

**********

"What is all this going on!!!??, What's wrong with that doll??? Who are you people??? Why you came to my house?!!"

The old man showered them with lots of questions but yoongi just sighed and took out his phone from his pocket.

"You see this , this kid was same age as your grandson who got brutally murder by that fucking devil who is inside that doll!!! So before I answer all your questions I'll suggest you to bring your grandson away from that doll....and try to act normal!"

Yoongi stated blankly , to which old man panicked and as the other said he quickly left the room  to bring his grandson back from there,

"Hyung?!" Namjoon called out the other who was busy inspecting the house,

"What?"

"Umm can you please be polite and calm!? I mean that aajhusi .... He is unknown to all this we can't give him stress like this"

namjoon explained he remember how earlier aajhusi gave him blessings ,how nicely he talked to him and he know how their department reputation is ,he don't want it to be worst by yoongi's temper, he know very well that other's behaviour may give pressure to old man which may directly affect the grandson and the doll.

" Joon! It's not time to do all the sweet sweet talk here the doll is in this place and it must have started showing it's effect on the place before any harm take place i want to finish it, and we should be hurry in this process"

He speaked out and sit down when the old man was back with his grandson sleeping in his hold,

" Ahjussi I'm about to say a very important things to you so i want -"

He stopped in the middle when he sensed something unusual as if someone is just behind the door listening to their talks he look around  and suddenly stood up and  went outside leaving namjoon and the old man dumbfounded after a while he came back with a letter and handed over it to the old man.

" Hahaha ajhusi this is your paycheck , the neighbour head told me to give this to you ,okay then take care of yourself we'll see you around"

Yoongi said fake laughing handing the envelope  while the oldman is still shocked and confuse , he  dragged namjoon outside of  the house who was looking at him bewildered.

" Hyung? What was that?"
Namjoon asked as he followed yoongi who was going back to their office, he stopped and face namjoon when he find that they are away from the house,

" I forgot that it's not just an ordinary doll but the devil residing in it, how could we just say everything about it to the old man in that place where he is living , we can't be this stupid can we, I've given him a letter explaining everything to him, and told him to come with the doll tomorrow"