chapter -10

Taehyung was keep shouting for help, and sehun was just standing there in front of the door ,soon Taehyung stopped calling for help and slump down on the ground as he got tired

" what is this??? Why he locked me here and went away! I had my class with professor park, !! He must be looking for me, how will I go out from here, I'm tired and thirsty as well what should I do?! " Taehyung mumbled to himself looking around the room, and hoping that someone will come to get him out from there, but to his vain their was no hope for him now except waiting for someone's help.

****

Old man's house:

"Munseong! Munseong!! Child!! Where are you?! See today grandpa bring something for you,A new friend for you with whom you'll play!"

The old man said To his grandson who after listening this came sprinting from the other room

"Wow!! A new toy!!! For me!!! Thank you so much ! Grandpa I love you, you are the best!" The child said running with the doll in his hand around the room, making the old man gleam in happiness.

"Sorry my child I'm giving you this old toy, wait for sometime until I earn some more money and then I'll fulfill all your wishes Just the way your parents were doing"

The old man thought to himself and look over to the family picture hanging on the wall.

******

"Joon-ah! Is this the place where you find that doll and that old man?! So where is he now?!

Yoongi asked to Namjoon looking around the alleyways.

"In the morning I saw him around here with the garbage bags and broom stick...ah! He must be the cleaner of this area!!!"

Namjoon said following yoongi , looking around for the old man.

"Cleaner you say! It's 5: 30 now you saw him at the morning, how can we find him when the only thing which we know is that he is a cleaner and we don't even know that is this the only place he works or the other!!"

Yoongi said raising his voice a little making Namjoon halt in his place, he was frustrated now because the doll has got it's new prey and he don't want to loose another life.

" Hyung calm down ...umm we can go and ask the incharge of this neighborhood, that who is alloted as a cleaner here from that we can get some information about that man, what you say hyung!?"

Namjoon ask cautiously not wanting to anger his hyung more.

"Yeah good idea,we should go there and ask about that old man there"

Yoongi agreed heading towards the office making Namjoon releasing a relieving sigh

*
*
*
*

Taehyung woke up from his sleep when he got a message on his phone.

"What!!! It's 5:30 already!! And I'm still here ,I have to go for my work too I'm half-hour late , but this door no-"

Taehyung hastily tries to open but he was suprised when he saw that the door is already open.

"What?! it's open! How?! Did someone open it ?! Was it sehun?! But where is he now?! Professor park didn't come too?! And why did he locked me up in the first place?!......forget it!! I'll be late for my work , I should get going now I'll ask him about this tomorrow"

With those thoughts he picked up his belongings from the ground and went outside oblivious of the eyes following his every movements.

" So that nerd is behind all this!! He is becoming daring these days, I should tell Minho to teach him a good lesson"