chapter-5

Third person's pov:

Taehyung was tiredly walking in the alley towards his house hanging his head low a lot of things was going in his head he finally reaches to his apartment he was about to go inside but he stopped and look over the apartment beside him which has a lock on it and all light were off.

" Ahh aahjuma is not here right now, I really wanted to talk to her she would have made my favorite japchae and would listen to my rants but now I'm feeling so lonely without her and he is also not here I guess i just have to get used to this lonely feeling I was being too attached to them "

with those thoughts he gets inside his apartment throwing his bag at the corner,he plopped on his old couch and looked over to the clock which was showing 5'o'clock , a sigh left his mouth since his working hours has started and he have to go the cafe for the work but he is too exhausted now.

He took his parent's photframe from the table and started caressing it.

"eomaa, appa why my life is so tough why you both left me here all alone was I that bad son that you don't want my company huh! I want some peace in my life I want to live happily how much I have to struggle I'm tired of all these things and I'm scared, scared of Minho I rejected him today also I don't know what he'll do now, I wish I never come across him in the future".

He said to his parents photo and remember his first day of his university.

{flashback }

It was Taehyung's first day at his university he was happy that finally he got an admission here he was surprised that how he got that,

the only thing he know is that one week ago a letter come to him that he is admitted in the university,as he thought he'll be going to fail in the entrance exam but to his shock he passed .

He was walking in the hallway with an awe turning his head side by side that he didn't notice that a group of boys were already watching his every move with a sly smile on their faces .

They all went toward him and stand in a circle around him, they started teasing and laughing at him but they stopped when their leader comes at the sight when he saw the trembling figure of Taehyung he was mesmerized by his looks he come forward to the blue hair and caresses his cheek .

"What's your name pretty face ?" Minho asked

"Kim Taehyung" he answered looking down

"You know I'm the king of this place and I like beautiful things a lot "

he said taking more step toward him

"And you, Taehyung is the most beautiful person I have ever seen "

he completed his sentence caressing his cheeks.

"Your life here will be really peaceful and pleasurable if you accept my deal! be my boyfriend my bed warmer ...., be my toy  , be my-"

*Slap*

A loud sound resonate in the hallway , students stoped in their way and look at the group , the boys were shocked ,Minho was standing with his hand on his cheek jaw clenching .

"Never!! ,Never ever I will accept this disgusting deal of yours don't you dare to say this again to me "

Taehyung shout at him with glossy eyes he didn't believe that he will be harassed like this on his first day .

"You fucker how dare you to do this to our leader wait--"

chaneyol said but stopped by Minho .

"Fiesty huh!! let's see how long you will able to stop me to make you mine "