CHAPTER 2

Somewhere in italy

it was a dreary night. The clouds were pouring all its sorrow out.In the deserted street, a guys is found lying on the road, completely covered with blood. he was trembling, not from the cold but because of the person in front of him. There stood a figure completely covered in black. if not for the lightning, the person would blend in the darkness.

"please spare my life, i would never even think about harming her. i was forced to do this,please i have daughter ple..."

before he could complete the sentence, he was shot on the forehead several times till the bullets got over.

suddenly the ringing of the phone is heard in the dark alleyway. the figure takes out the phone from pocket and answers the call.

NEW YORK, AMERICA

A Beautiful mansion situated in the outskirts is the resident of the Gasper family. 

the head of the family Maverick gasper married the love of the life Ophelia fox, now Mrs Ophelia gasper

the head of the family Maverick gasper married the love of the life Ophelia fox, now Mrs Ophelia gasper. They have a total of four sons and an only daughter. Unfortunately their little girl was kidnapped when she was about 10months old. None of the family members were able to overcome their loss but they didn't give up hope. They visited many places, got several phonecall just to get disappointed when they would find some other child.

The Gasper family is very rich that they along with their five generation could live a luxurious life without working. They own several chains of restaurants, cafe's and clubs along with several other businesses. After the missing of his little sister, the eldest son Acacia Gasper took over the business and became the CEO while the second eldest Hayes took control of the chain of restaurant and the third eldest Ledger took the ownership of the cafes and clubs. the youngest son Magnus is currently pursuing a bachelors degree in toxicology.

Maverick has been searching for his little daughter through all the means whereas Ophelia who is heartbroken tries to be there for her husband and sons.