CHAPTER 19

Nix finally met her family. Even though her grandparents loved her a lot, still the kids in her village being smooched by their parents and siblings had always made her feel sad.
"Move aside let me meet my darling, hey baby iam your third eldest brother and am going to be your favorite one. I'm ledger, the most handsome man to ever exist in this world"
Nix giggled seeing dramatic.
"Legy, I nix"
"Ohh sweet pea its ledger"
"Legy"
"No no baby ledger,L-E-D-G-E-R"
"Legy" said nix stubbornly.
"OK fine legy is it"
Seeing him accept him, nix smirked or tried to, while others watched this with amusement.
"Hey baby, I'm Magnus your fourth brother"
"Magy" saying this she wiggled from her mothers hold. As soon as she was let down, she rushed towards Magnus and hugged his leg.
He picked her up in his arms and kissed her forehead.
He felt emotional but he controlled it.
Anil then came with a teddy bear,towards magnus and nix and introduced himself.
"Hello cutie, iam Anil I'm your uncle and this is Mr.Bear, do you like this"
"Hi ani uncwle and Mr.bear pwetty,I like"
"This is for you baby"
"Rweally I keep Mr.Bear"
"Its yours baby"
"Thwank you uncwle Ani"
"Your welcome cutie"
She hugged the teddy bear close to her. Then she leaned forward and gave him a kiss on his cheek. Anil and his family along with ophelia smiled at her while her father and brothers were fuming. Even though they knew Anil, still they felt jealousy that their baby kissed him before them while acacia was green that she also kissed Anil.
"Hi sweets, iam Advika, you can call me aunty"
"Hewo addu aunty, you pwetty"
"Ohh you are more beautiful baby, just like an angel"
Nix blushed at her comment and hid face in magnus's shoulder.
"Hey princess I'm Maya. We are gonna be best buddies and your are gonna be my shopping partner" saying this she hified nix.
Nix then clapped and giggled.
"May we buy dwesses"
"Yes baby also a lot of accessories and not to forget makeup, we are gonna rock"
"Don't spoil my innocent sister with your fashioniasta ways Maya"
"Legy no be meany, I wike shopping"
"Move out and let way for the king. Hello chotu iam Niall, the most interesting person to be with"
"Hi Nia"
"Baby nia is a girl name, my name is niall"
"Nia"
"Fine if that's what you want but please dont call me that in public"
"Otay nia an what Chotu"
"Chotu means small baby"
"Me no small be bwig"
"You are small baby"
"No I no small you so big"
"Oh yeah"
Nix nodded her head. Seeing the ever silent and dreadful mansion filled with joy is a sight to capture.
But will this happiness last long??

Unknown POV

"We have to kill her. I have been trying to do this ever since that little brat was born but that nightshadow,how the fuck does the fucker even know my every plan. I have to do something soon. Nightshadow should never have happiness in life. It should only be filled with miseries, sadness and most of all failure. And I would to see the defeated face." The unknown person said this to his right hand man who was standing in front of him with an emotionless face.
"Nightshadow also killed our most powerful warrior"
"If he was powerful, then he wouldnt be dead now and I don't need a weak man in my team."
"Boss I think we need to stay low for sometime. If nightshadow find out about us then I don't know what..."
Before he could complete his sentence, he was shot in his knees by his boss.
"I'm the boss here and I decide what to of and what not. Keep your stupid suggestions to yourself and leave the room".
The unknown person continues to drink his wine with a blank face. Even though his face was emotionless, he eyes held anger and hatred.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Finally nix met her family.
What do you guys think about the unknown person. Who is he after?.

Who is your favorite character till now. Please comment your answers in the comment section.

Hey sweethearts,
Thank you so much for your constant support, your votes and your comments. Here is your update for the comments and votes you left.
Please continue doing it.

Don't forget the motto
More the comments and votes sooner the update.
Thank you guys.
Bye bye.