CHAPTER 3

The ringing of the phone disturbs the Gasper family from having continuing their breakfast.
"Hello"
"Hello hmm is this Mr.Maverick gasper"
"No this is his son speaking, so go on speak"
Hearing the commanding voice, all Evan wanted was to hang up but looking at phoenix playing with Audrey, he took a deep breath and continued,
"Hello Sir, I'm Evan Westwood, can I speak to your father, its kind of very important"
"He is not here, if it is about business you can tell me"
"Sir it is not about business,it is..."
"Then stop wasting my time" saying this acacia hung up the call.

Hearing the beep sound, Evan wanted to give up but the promise he made to
Atticus and ivy didn't let him do that. So he called the number again.

In the Gasper residents, acacia was already in a sour mood and the call just irritated him more. Acacia is a workaholic, all his brothers are except for magnus who is interested in research but acacia is on a totally different level. So he doesn't like anything which is not business. Anything other than that is considered as waste of time for him which results in him sometimes missing meals. If not for Ophelia, he would choose not to eat.
So when again he hears the phone ringing, all he wanted to do was break that phone but then he knew that his father will not be very much pleased about it, he decided to let it ring.
Noticing that Acacia is never gonna pick the call, ledger takes the call.

"Hello sir please listen to me this is very important,it is about your sister phoenix"
Hearing his sister's name made ledger to freeze on the spot. He wasn't able to process the words the guy was speaking.
Seeing his brother's frozen state, acacia snatches the phone
"....Phoenix is here in dreake so if you could come here it will be really helpful"
For the few minutes acacia had a shocked reaction but he quickly recovered and said
"If whatever you said is found to be a lie then pray to god to save you before I come there because once I'm there, you'll wish to die, send me the address I'll be there as soon as possible to this number 347********"
Hearing the threat Evan started sweating and trembling but somehow he replied and OK and sent the address.
He then went and sat near his wife who gave him a questioning look.
"They will be here soon"
Now all they have to do it wait.

______________________________________
Hey guys
I hope you are liking this story. Please do comment your opinions and don't forget to vote.
Thank you

our little firecrackerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें