Chapter 1: Big News

A few months have passed;

Heroes - Villains - Quirks

The Symbol of Peace against the evil people called All For One.

And of course school and it's students - heroes-to-be, appearantly.

It was a trip certainly none of them expected, but if they had to tell the truth, they enjoyed it. Sure, they found it more than annoying to spend time with them - but at the end it was all worth it when they saw eachother for the last time.

So much fear and betrayal badly hidden in the eyes of what that world called the next generation of those wannabes.

It was a refreshing change of pace.

Oh, and not to mention their quirks.

Fire quirk - Shadow quirk - Invisibility - Poison - Rock manipulation

It. Was. Great.

It's to be expected that the users of said powers missed them - some more than others. Of course without them they were still very capable of handling their own in a fight, but their quirks gave them more joy and entertainment.

Not to mention taking someones life was easier.

As the days rolled by, slowly but surely, they stopped their silent hoping for their powers to return and went back their ''normal'' lives. A mission or two took their minds off the matter real quick.

But some thought the missions were a little too much.

---

"He can't give us a break, I swear"

"Right? We just got here from a week long mission. I mean come on!"

"And now I have to spend more time with you"

"Exactly, how am I supposed to keep the little bit of sanity I have left?"

"I'll have to start going to therapy after this"

"Too late for that"

The red haired woman faked a disappointed sigh, her hand on her chest to exaggerate her act. The other person next to her chuckled at her antics, slightly hitting her friends arm, making the red haired woman smirk.

"But seriously, what's so special about this one that we have to get ready for another mission this quickly" The black haired woman scratched the top of her head, adjusting the porcelain-like mask on her face in the process.

"I'm interested in that myself. I hoped to have at least few days free. To just lock myself in my room forgetting about every responsibility I currently have"

"You already forget everything, Scar"

"Bitch-"

"You know I'm right"

"..."

"Am I right, Sky?"

'She's right'

The black haired woman looked at the other expecting an answer, though she probably already knew it. Scarlet, raising her arms up in defeat, sighed.

"Yes, yes, she says you're right. Happy, Jane?"

"Yup" Jane smirked in the small victory, now both of them resuming the walk to their bosses office.

---

Five minutes or so later, they were finally at the door. Scarlets hand rose up to knock, before a low voice resonated all around them - in their heads, to be more specific.