Chapter 11: The Meeting

The double doors opened before the group of students, making most of them stand in awe at what they saw - so many heroes, no matter how big or small their influence was, all in the same room.

Eraserhead, Ryukyu - that was just a tiny portion of the more known heroes standing in front of them. The one at the front of the group, Midoriya, gasped, as a nervous bead of sweat trailed down the side of his forehead.

'Just what in the world is about to start...?'

---

Soon after, the first meeting began. 

The one hosting it was none other than Mirai Sasaki - more known by his hero name; Sir Nighteye - his office was the one where Midoriya decided to have his internship. That man was also aknowledged for being All Mights sidekick - he was the brains to All Mights brawn. 

After a brief welcome, the topic of the meeting was stated.

The information regarding what a small organisation was planning; an organisation named Shie Hassaikai; and the confrontation between it's leader and the stranger a week or so ago. 

It was revealed that Sir Nighteyes agency has been conducting an independent investigation on Shie Hassaikai for about two weeks, prompted by an accident involving a gang called the Reservoir Dogs. Looking into it more, they found out that in the past year, Overhaul and his subordinates increased contact with the people outside of their organisation in an attempt to expand their influence.

From the first point of the investigation, it was clear that Overhaul was in contact with none other than the League of Villains, as evidenced by a photo with the said leader and one of the Vanguard Action squad members, a villain called Twice.

They weren't able to follow them, but the signs afterwards showed that an altercation between the two groups took place.

The main source of income for the Shie Hassaikai, by Sir Nighteye, was thought to be new, unauthorized drugs - one of which got into contact with students Tamaki Amajiki and Eijiro Kirishima.

The older student, Tamaki, was unfortunately shot by one of the bullets containing this drug - fortunately, he recovered.

It was a drug that destroys quirks.

That, of course, came as a shock for the heroes and students present.

A quirk to temporarily take away someones own power? That's not unheard of. But something that could destroy the persons quirk genes entirely?

If that got out there, it could be dangerous to the society as they knew it.

It was thanks to the debuting hero student - Kirishima, also known as Red Riot, that they were able to figure out what this drug contains. And the formula, upon hearing it, made the people in the room, especially the kids, sick.

Human blood and cells.

''So the effect came from a person...someones quirk?'' Ryukyu asked, the rest deep in thought, a cloud of unease passing through the meeting room at the implication.

As the host of the meeting continued with connecting, though loosely at first, the drug distribution to Shie Hassaikai, the screen behind him flashed a picture of it's leader - Kai Chisaki, or as he was more known by his alias - Overhaul.