•𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧•

WEELKLY UPDATES.

Mcu timeline; Scene

1983; Lantana (Victoria) was taken by red room. 3 years old.

1984; she learned how to hold and shoot a gun properly. 4 years old.

1988; she can handle all possible things thrown at her, using to be a possible dangerous object as well as use any weapons like knives sniper, riffles, glocks, daggers, hell even swords, bow and arrow and others. 8 years old.

December 1988; first mission (successfull). 8 years old.

1990; she finds out about her dark and light magic. 10 years old.

1991; she gets selected for the Black Widow remake - Red Widow project and she gets transported to Hydras HQs. 11 years old. She then goes on missions with the Wintersoldier and eventually gets in cryogenic sleep.

1991; Howard and Maria Stark dies.

2015; she gets summoned by Strucker and meet Wanda and Pietro. They escape while she couldn't. Then being handed over to Dreykov again. 11 years old.

2017; she gets freed by Natasha from the Red room and Natasha becomes her adoptive mother. 12 years old.

Middle 2017; Hydra got her and made her their new play toy. 14 years old.

Lantana Alionova Romanova (Romanoff-Potter).

Appearance; shoulder length dark red hair. Green eyes. Looks frail but is stronger then you think. Same skin tone as Natasha which is probably pale.

Personality; Due to being in the red room more than half of her life she thinks emotions are useless. She can sometimes be nice to younger kids but holds an emotionless exterior. She is very good at acting ( bc being a spy ). Has a lot of ambitions and can be mean.

Abilities; enhanced soldier (serum). Mutant. Has same powers as Wanda but a little less strong. Has light and dark energy sources ( born with ).

Free time; she loves reading and training. Dancing ballet has gone into her routine long ago.

All things that happened in the mcu that I did not mention still happened (but Pietro dying).

(The mcu and hp timeline are a bit different)

Hp timeline; Scene.

1980; Harry was born. Parents 22.

1982; Voldy moldy came and avada kedavrad them. Harry is 2 years old. Parents survived because he 'saved' them.

1983; their daughter was taken by red room. Both 3 years old. Parents 25.

1986; Harry lived a great life being famous. 6 years old. Parents 28.

1991; Harry gets accepted into Hogwarts while Lantana is out there with the Wintersoldier on missions. Harry is 11 years old. Parents 33.

1994; Dumbledore finds Lantanas name on the acceptance letters. Harry is 14 (triwizard tournament). Parents are 36.

All other characters as themselves.

Hope you enjoy!