•𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄•

Howls of pain and agony echoed between the walls of Hydras fortress.
"This is what you deserve when you disobey my orders, Ghost" A deep voice said behind a closed door.
"Please,.. I can't do this..." a girls exhausted plea begged.
     "You will listen to my orders, you understand?" The man questioned her with a hard look. "Otherwise, you'll be punished for being a bad, bad girl.". The poor kid nodded in reply, letting out a small sigh of relief as the man shut the door behind him.

     Approximately - to what she counted - three hours later, the door swung open. The small girl glanced up at the person before her, silently cursing herself.
     "Now that's not how you greet you're superiors." He sneered down at her.
     "What do you want Mr Rumlow?" She asked, her icy blue eyes, glossy like she was ready to cry - but, she wasn't going to let them  see her like that, was she? -.
     "You could make this easier for both of us - information on The Avengers." he simply replied, bending down to her eye level.
     "Why are you guys always asking me about them? You're like obsessed" she snorted, instantly regretting her choice of words.
     "Repeat that to me, Ghost?" He stared right back at her.
     "I-" her voice broke. "I said; A-r-e y-o-u g-u-y-s a-c-t-u-a-l-l-y s-o-o o-b-s-e-s-s-e-d w-i-t-h t-h-e-m?" She said making overly obvious mouth gestures. She wasn't going to cower - not today, not tomorrow - never. A burning sensation was felt on her left cheek.
     "I don't care, she won't even say anything! -WIPE HER!" Rumlow yelled, five guards bursting through the small door.

Her bare feet scraped on the cold, hard, cement floor.
"NO!" she yelled clawing and kicking frantically at the men dragging her. "Not again..."

They forcefully pushed her onto the mind weeping hell and strapped her tightly against it.
"Get the fuck away from me!" she yelled out in desperation. An agent pulled some sort of lever and the frail girl screech. The feeling of thousands of needles frying her brain, making her forget every memory. Seeing a dim light she grabbed onto it, not wanting to slip away and go back to being HYDRA's little toy.
"What is you're name?" a muffled voice asked her.
"Bumbelaina bitc-" she got cut off by another shock of electricity travelling down her memory lane.

-FLASHBACK-

I opened my eyes to meet round green ones. The face had a small curve on its lips, looking down at me. I glanced around, feeling a familiar yet strange sense as the man picked me up.
"I love you my little witch" he said snuggling into her.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

"What is you're name?" someone asked.
     "George Washingto-". another wave.

-FLASHBACK-

"There are no room for mistakes. The veak vill be eliminated." Madame B told the young girls.  "Understand?" she turned on her heel sharply.

"Yes". Yes was the only word they were allowed to use in presence of instructors. Yes or No.

As the music started, the children began doing their routines, every single move being watched.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

"Name?"
"I-I don't know..." she muttered. The man clapped, smiling at his accomplishment.
"You're name is Ghost from now on, do you get that?" he leaned in closer to observe her.
"Yes Sir"

HOGWARTS.

Letters rustling in the Headmasters office.
"I can't believe this Minnie, she's alive." Albus said, gasping in shock as he stumbled backwards onto his chair. He handed over the scrolls of first years.
     "How..." she held her hand to her mouth looking straight at Dumbledore. "Where is she currently?" she asked.
     "Russia..." he replies "but don't you think we should inform her family Minnie?".
     "No, we have to get her first" . An orange spark caught the Professors eye. A paper - letter, gracefully landed on the stone floor. Bending down Minerva picked it up, unfolding the top.

𝒟ℯ𝒶𝓇 𝒫𝓇ℴ𝒻ℯ𝓈𝓈ℴ𝓇𝓈.

ℐ 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓈𝒽ℴ𝓇𝓉𝓁𝓎 𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝓋ℯ 𝓉ℴ 𝒽ℯ𝓁𝓅 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒱𝒾𝒸𝓉ℴ𝓇𝒾𝒶 𝒫ℴ𝓉𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒶𝓈 ℐ 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒶 𝒻𝓇𝒾ℯ𝓃𝒹 ℴ𝒻 𝒽ℯ𝓇𝓈. 𝒫𝓁ℯ𝒶𝓈ℯ 𝓌𝒶𝒾𝒻 𝒻ℴ𝓇 𝓂𝓎 𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝓋𝒶𝓁 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒟𝒪 𝒩𝒪𝒯 ℯ𝓃ℊ𝒶ℊℯ ℴ𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒷𝓎 𝓎ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓈ℯ𝓁𝓋ℯ𝓈.

ℛℯℊ𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈,𝒟𝓇.𝒮.𝒮

They looked at each other for a few seconds before the orange light appeared again, only this time it was bigger. Much bigger. They turned their heads towards the weird sight. A man in red cloak and blue robes stepped out of it, the ring closing behind him.
"Hello my name is Stephen Strange, I'm the Sorcerer Supreme and I'm here to help you find Victoria Potter - well, Lantana Romanoff, Red widow - Shadow sorceress or otherwise known as The Ghost to prevent bad events happening in the future".

END OF PROLOGUE.

It's my first Marvel x Hp crossover and I'm more of a Marvel fan so I will probably NOT get the events in Harry Potter right and when I say not I meant eh yk. I'll just follow the concept but h won't go into detail about this so ye.
English is NOT my native language so please don't judge too much if it's bad. And please comment or give suggestions for any other stories.

-You're Author. ✍️🇻🇳+🇸🇪